- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined todayFirst time here and I booked for my boyfriend's 30th as he had recently visited Meatopia where he had sampled some of their Sunday roast that they offered and said it wad amazing, so I had to book! From start to finish, the service was impeccable. We sat down by the kitchen so got to see all the action and how hard the kitchen staff were working. The gentleman who looked after us could not be faulted on his service. Not sure if he was a waiter/manager but unfortunately I forgot his name. But he was a lovely, Scottish man. He explained how everything worked and went into detail about what the dishes contained and what they tasted like and gave his personal opinion. He was so informative and friendly and definitely seemed to enjoy his job. The cocktails we had were very different, but lovely and strong! And the coffee porter was delicious. The food was unreal. We went for the All In roast for 4 people and jesus, you got a lot. Mountain full of pork, beef, lamb, yorkshires, carrots, potatoes, cabbage?, and not to forget the unlimited gravy. This stuff was like liquid crack. I could've drank it with a straw. Even though the food was incredible, the staff were top tier too. Another tall gentleman, dressed in black with glasses, brought us our drinks everytime and was singing the cocktail names and just having a good time. We were laughing lots and really enjoying ourselves. Even though we were stuffed, we made room for their bread and butter pudding. The fact that you can get ice cream and custard was great. It was delicious. Oh and I mentioned about my nut allergy and the waiter was confident in knowing the menu and reassuring me that I was in safe hands. This really makes me feel at ease when restaurants know their stuff when it comes to allergens. Just want to thank your staff again for looking after us and treating us like Kings and Queens. They really know how to have a good time aswell as giving amazing service. Cannot wait to come back!!More infoBlacklock Canary WharfPrice: Moderate• International• Canary Wharf•4.7
- RRosied1978London •2 reviews5.0Dined on 18 Nov 2023Lovely pizza which I finished off later at home much to my own surprise! Thank you for being such a lovely lunch venue before we went bowling at Surrey Quays!More infoThe Pizza Room - PoplarPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Poplar•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Wonderful greeting and service throughout, lovely team, all happy to help. We went for a beautiful bottle of Raul Perez Mencia, reasonably priced at £47, scallops, bone marrow, x2 Sunday roasts and a sticky toffee pudding with the sherry pairing. All in £160, would come weekly if my bank balance would allow but once in a while for a treat, absolutely worth it! Thank you Hawksmoor team.More infoHawksmoor Wood WharfPrice: Expensive• British• Canary Wharf•4.6
- Nnod79London •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Lovely setting, great atmosphere, clean and comfortable. Portions quite small. Ordered shrimp for main - 4 shrimps tiny bowl of green leaves £20. Also coffee machine wasn't workingMore infoBig Easy Canary WharfPrice: Expensive• Barbecue• Canary Wharf•3.6
- KMKeiraMLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Thank you for a lovely brunch! Me and my fiancé used some of our Christmas money for a New Year’s Day treat. We were so happy with the attentive service, chilled atmosphere and delicious food.More infoThe Ivy in the ParkPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Canary Wharf•4.3
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.