- KCKateCEEssex •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAmazing evening. It was my son’s 21st and the restaurant could not have done more. Absolutely fantastic staff, great food - and the staff singing happy birthday was the icing on the cake! Thank you so much.More infoBlacklock ShoreditchPrice: Moderate• Steak• Shoreditch•4.8
- IJIanJYorkshire •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoAmazing pasta at value for money prices. Service was quick and friendly.More infoEmilia's Crafted Pasta - AldgatePrice: Moderate• Italian• Aldgate•4.6
- GgillianwLondon •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 20231st visit here on New Year’s Day after receiving the cookbook for Christmas. Our curiosity led us here for dinner. The whole experience was excellent. Staff and service outstanding, so helpful with guidance regarding our order. Food was beyond expectations. We could not fault anything. We will now venture to the other venues for another tasting experience.More infoHawksmoor SpitalfieldsPrice: Expensive• British• Shoreditch•4.6
- JCJCBillvipNew York / Tri-State Area •6 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Simple English cooking elevated to a sublime experience.More infoSt. JOHN Bread and WinePrice: Expensive• British• Spitalfields•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review4.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Food was on the expensive side but very tasty, lovely decor and good serviceMore infoCecconi's ShoreditchPrice: Expensive• Italian• Shoreditch•4.3
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.