- HKHelenKLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoExcellent venue and one to add to the repertoire.More infoThe MelusinePrice: Expensive• Seafood• Tower Hill•4.7
- PRPatriciaRLondon •4 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoI always celebrate my birthday's (30/11/23) ever year at Smith's (i'm glad that my birthday is 30th November because of the wonderful christmas decorations they put up) because its very inviting (all year round - even without the christmas decorations)! It as if you are stepping into 1930-1940 high classy glamorous modern restaurant - I just simply love being there! The staff are warm, friendly, polite, and extremely professional on all levels! The food is such high quality (the lobster is one of my favourites) and cooked to perfection plus they serve seasonal veggies, they listen and try to ensure that you and your party have a fab time (which everyone always do - we have such a great time at Smith's). Smith's atmosphere is so beautiful and wonderfully paced, the views are very stunning - that you just keep on going back! Smith's is a very special restaurant - its a gem in Wapping the East of London! The way it's managed and looked after - the staff are so wonderfully attentive, they all look after you so well they give everything their own personal touch, it's an exciting classy place to enjoy all year round and spend your special birthdays etc! I highly recommend Smith's restaurant - it's simply one of the best classic restaurants in the East of London with a very modern twist! Thank you Smith's for producing such a high quality fresh tasty food and drinks menu! If I was giving out michelin stars - Smith's would have been on top of my list! PatriciaMore infoSmiths Restaurant WappingPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Wapping•4.9
- GGeorgeNew York / Tri-State Area •35 reviews5.0Dined on 6 Sept 2023Wonderful restaurant where we could relax and talk quietly. Service was excellent as was the food. A great find in London.More infoChampagne RoutePrice: Expensive• French• Wapping•4.7
- SHStefanHLondon •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Very Good Food, best tapas out of spain, Good conditionsMore infoBravas TapasPrice: Expensive• Spanish• Tower Hill•4.6
- CTCoralTDevon •3 reviews4.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Really enjoyed the whole experience, the food was excellent, can't wait to come backMore infoEmilia's Crafted Pasta - St Katharine DocksPrice: Moderate• Italian• Tower Hill•4.6
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.