- BBBexBDublin •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoBooked a table as a friend of mine was playing music there that night, booking easy to do and I was seated within a couple of minutes of arriving, food excellent and even able to have drinks brought to my table, handy as I was on my own, the staff were all very friendly. The actual pub and decor are amazing, especially all decorated for Christmas. To complete an already great night out we're the Murrey Bar Irish dancers, they took your breath away, totally 5+ stars for them. I'd definitely visit again.More infoMurray's BarPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• O'Connell Street•4.6
- DSDushyantSDublin •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWonderful experience, keep up the great and authentic tasting food. Service and Ambience was great. Heartily recommend.More infoAndhra BhavanPrice: Moderate• Indian• Marlborough Street•4.3
- LLaurenAngus/Fife •3 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWorth the wait! Staff were so friendly and food was excellentMore infoJay Kay’s cafePrice: Moderate• Breakfast• Dame Street•4.7
- NNNNFFDublin •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWe had a wonderful time at Drag Brunch! The food and drinks were delicious and the staff was very friendly. We will definitely be coming back!More infoHappy's Bar & Street FoodPrice: Moderate• Asian• Dame Street•4.4
- CMComoM1 review5.0Dined on 4 Nov 2023This pub is a real find. Staff were lovely, great atmosphere, food was great and brilliant value for money. Will definitely be back!More infoMaddigan's O'Connell StreetPrice: Moderate• Irish• O'Connell Street•4.4
Frequently asked questions
As of December 9, 2023 there are 3 restaurants in Marlborough Street. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Asian, Indian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Marlborough Street who deliver with Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Marlborough Street either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Jacobs Inn Hostel
- Halfpenny Bridge Holiday Homes, Saint Valentine's Apartment
- Backpackers D1Hostel
- Cassidys Hotel
- My Place Dublin Hotel
- Gate Theatre
- Anchor Guesthouse
- Halfpenny Bridge Holiday Homes, 45 Marlborough Court
- MEC Hostel
- Spire Hostel
- Amberley Dublin City Centre Apartments
- Liberty Corner Apartment
- Beresford Hotel
- Pillar Bed & Breakfast
- Gandon Apartment
- Backpackers Citi Hostel
- St Mary's Pro Cathedral
- Dublin Central Inn (formerly Dublin City Inn Talbot Street)
- Halfpenny Bridge Holiday Homes, 2 Marlborough Court
- Adelphi Guesthouse