Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The elements have remained unchanged over the centuries: a fragrant pot of tea, a succession of sweets and delicate sandwiches, fine china, fresh flowers and delighted laughter. This time is all about enjoying the lovely things in life, an experience designed to be shared and savoured. Time slows down and the art of conversation is revived.
From December 1st, our wonderful Lounge will convert to a casual dining venue from 7.30pm daily, allowing our guests to experience an exquisite food offering in our iconic setting.
Overlooking Saint Stephen's Green, this lovingly restored Georgian, old-world style building, with it's classically proportioned rooms with original 18th century plaster work and rare antiques from the period.
"The Oval Office" bar features historical treasures including the original JFK rocking chair and signed documents from U.S. Presidents with Irish connections!
We work closely with our dedicated suppliers enabling our team to source the best of ingredients. Culinary ingenuity and skill from the kitchen combined with warm, professional service makes Pearl one of Dublin’s premier fine dining experiences.
Featured in Michelin Guide since first year of opening.
Travelers Choice Award 2021 - Top 10% of restaurants worldwide Tripadvisor
Awarded Chef of the Year 2017 in the Georgina Campbell Awards
Travelers Choice Awards 2020, 2019,2017 - Delighted to be included at No 5
For the past 22 years Pearl Brasserie continues to perform at the top of the game in Dublin.
is a simple one, to deliver the finest food from quality local ingredients and suppliers and welcoming friendly service environment to enjoy it all in and without a scary bill on the end. whether it's a small meal out to give yourself a night off from the washing up, a family gathering, birthday or special occasion of any kind.
We chose to offer small plates of the Italian classics as we wanted to allow you to taste & enjoy more! From the traditional Roman dishes Carbonara & Cacio e Pepe to Panzanella from Tuscany & Arancini from Sicily, we wanted to give a good representation of the whole of Italy. The interior of our location hosts an intimate ambience that will make you feel as though you have been transported to an Italian swing joint in the 1950s..
And as always we ask you to… Enjoy Yourself!
*Please note as we are an intimate 20 seater restaurant we cannot take bookings over 6 people or for drinks only. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Ireland inspires us at Glas. The vibrant landscape, the people, the food. And the unsung heroes of Irish food? Vegetables. That’s why we’ve made plant-based ingredients the star at Glas. Eating out should be about enjoying exciting, eclectic flavors, complemented by a carefully curated, innovative menu of wines and drinks. From small bites that are satisfyingly big on taste to the so delicious you won’t let them share sharing plates, you will find plenty to love at Glas.
Winner of Best Vegetarian Restaurant at RAI Awards 2023.
From 5pm 7 nights a week
Please note that if you have any dietary requirements, they will need to be pre-ordered 24 hours in advance.
Please note that a deposit is required for parties of six guests or more.
We ask all guests to note when making the booking to select if the reservation will be for The Afternoon Tea Menu or The Lunch Menu. Please note the afternoon tea is available daily from 12.00-17.30pm.
FIRE also offers 'outdoor dining' on our incredible fully enclosed, weatherproof and heated terrace overlooking the beautiful Lord Mayor’s Garden.
We pride ourselves on creating menus around locally sourced Irish produce. Firmly committed to supporting sustainable local produce we serve the finest selection of meats and produce that Ireland has to offer. Our concept is very simple, take Ireland's finest raw ingredients and use original recipes to create exceptional dishes.
Our sushi is made fresh by order and never leftover from the previous Hour. Not all sushi shops are as dedicated to freshness as we are at Zakura. The only thing better than fresh, mouthwatering, delicious sushi, is paying less for it! In addition to tasting the difference, you can be sure that each time you eat at Zakura, you’re eating delicious, same time sushi of the freshest quality.
- EOEmerOGreater Boston •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoHad a lovely family graduation dinner here in isabelles. Lovely atmosphere, and plenty of choice of food for a range of ages!! Great food, and good service.More infoIsabelle'sPrice: Expensive• International• South City Centre•4.3
- MMMaryMDublin •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoFantastic spot for a steak, pricey but lovely if you want to treat yourself. Food was u real and staff very friendlyMore infoHawksmoor DublinPrice: Expensive• undefined• Dame Street•4.3
- CCCaroleCDublin •1 review5.0Dined on 22 Nov 2023Lovely French atmosphere, attractive decor, comfortable and not noisy! The food was very tasty and the staff were friendly and informative. Well worth a visit.More infol'GueuletonPrice: Expensive• Contemporary French• South City Centre•4.4
- SMStephenMvipDublin •5 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023It was a pleasure to return to the Ivy for some comfort food on this cold dismal January afternoon. I enjoyed the same excellent, yet unfussy service as I’ve come to expect which is a credit to the entire teamMore infoThe Ivy Dawson StreetPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• South City Centre•4.4
- PTPamTDublin •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Really pleased with our dining experience. The staff were able to give us an extra table for our sister's husband and kids, without them booking. Everyone gave it 10/10More infoCafé en SeinePrice: Expensive• Modern European• Dawson Street•4.5
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in South City Centre is FIRE Steakhouse & Bar
- Camden & Clayton Apartments
- Camden Court Hotel
- Dublinia The Viking World
- National Museum Dublin
- Neptune Gallery
- The City Hall
- Rathaus Dublin
- Merrion Square Dublin
- Luxury Apartment, Incredible Views
- The Convention Centre Dublin
- Apartment in Temple Bar
- Apartment The Hibernian
- Grand Canal Dock Dart Station
- Radisson BLU Royal Hotel Dublin
- Grafton Capital Hotel
- 60 Adelaide Square
- St Patrick's Cathedral
- Gallery Quay, Grand Canal Apartments
- Christ Church View Apartment
- Hanover House