- MWMyraWEdinburgh/Midlothian •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe enjoyed lunch recently and it was quite busy so was a little more noisy than usual. However, the ambience, food and service was excellent as usual. We have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant.More infoMia - MorningsidePrice: Moderate• Italian• Edinburgh•4.4
- PPercyEdinburgh/Midlothian •1 review5.0Dined on 24 Nov 2023Literally the best food I’ve had in Edinburgh since I moved here. The cheese is absolutely immaculate! As well, the guy who put together our cheese play made absolutely stunning choices for us to try and have a great drink recommendation. It was also fantastic to be able to try the cheese and then buy a massive block of it to take home from the store. The one downer is that the record player was only playing one side of a Tracy Chapman album the whole time we were there so we were stuck in Tracy Chapman purgatory - but the cheese mad it all worth it. 10/10 would go again.More infoThe Cheese LoungePrice: Expensive• Wine Bar• Edinburgh•4.8
- ZNZahrineNEdinburgh/Midlothian •3 reviews5.0Dined on 19 Nov 2023Really excellent family Sunday lunch. We had the open sandwiches and seafood platter. Really generous portions and so tasty. Great localMore infoThe Canny Man'sPrice: Moderate• Scottish• Morningside•4.6
- AEAntonEgoLondon •9 reviews4.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023The usual quality but surprised some of the signature Menu items were not available so early in the evening. When I go to a restaurant I expect all menu items to be available.More infoHawksmoor EdinburghPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Edinburgh•4.5
- JBJennyBEdinburgh/Midlothian •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Full vegetarian menu and vegan options as well. Food was superb. I have recommended to my sister when she visits and hope to be back myself.More infoThe Ivy on the SquarePrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Old Town•4.3
Frequently asked questions
As of December 2, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Morningside. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Scottish and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Morningside who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Morningside either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.