- PEPaulEYorkshire •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe had a warm welcome. The staff were polite, professional and respectful. The food was delicious. The Gentleman who was playing and singing was a rare treat. It added to the ambience and to our dining experience. Will be back soon.More infoThe Tannin LevelPrice: Expensive• British• Harrogate•4.7
- GMGarethMYorkshire •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoEverything was superb. Wait staff so attentive and helpful. Food excellent - quality, quantity, temperature, flavour all top notch. Drinks were well made, well presented, and the wine list is very good - lovely Malbec. The atmosphere was perfect - a nice buzz. Will definitely be returning and recommending. Great work everyone.More infoVivido Bar & RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• Harrogate•4.8
- NHNatalieHYorkshire •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoAn outstanding restaurant. Superb fresh food which is simply delicious. We didn’t feel rushed and the ambience was warm and relaxed. The best Italian food we’ve had.More infoPranzo Italian HarrogatePrice: Expensive• Italian• Harrogate•4.7
- JJacko69New York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023First time visit to The Fat Badger Unfortunately the monkfish was raw in the monkfish scampi starter. The staff were apologetic, it was replaced (& was delicious) and both starters removed from our bill. Excellent service and great food. We were impressed and have rebooked the White Hart for the end of January!!More infoThe Fat Badger HarrogatePrice: Moderate• British• Harrogate•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerYorkshire •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Had a table for two for Breakfast in Harrogate. Food was excellent, along with fantastic service and very comfortable table. We have dined at Leeds Ivy on two or three occasions and have always enjoyed the occasion. Lovely staff at Harrogate. Thank youMore infoThe Ivy Harrogate Brasserie and GardenPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Harrogate•4.5
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Knaresborough who deliver with Postmates, Deliveroo, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Knaresborough either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.