- RWRobWOxford/Oxfordshire •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoMy partner & I went on a date to The Ivy Oxford after our only previous visit for breakfast, about a day after it opened. Part of the attraction was that the premises is formerly our branch of NatWest bank! No financial concerns on this visit, however, being rather older and wiser when it comes to managing money!! From a plethora of menus we avoided the Festive ones, opting instead for the Ivy Hamburger and the blackened cod from the Ivy Classics. We agreed both were delicious, having each sampled a bit of the other dish. The portions were ample and presented beautifully on the plate. Service was friendly and efficient from the moment we walked through the door until we paid the bill. We would recommend The Ivy to any of our visiting friends.More infoThe Ivy Oxford BrasseriePrice: Moderate• Contemporary British• Oxford•4.5
- LLLucyLLBirmingham/West Midlands (county) •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoWaitress Eleanor was very good and attentive, quickly following up with the bar staff when we were still waiting for our drinks when half way through our main courseMore infoMiddletons Steakhouse & Grill - Milton KeynesPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Milton Keynes•3.9
- DKDKWBOYOxford/Oxfordshire •5 reviews5.0Dined on 23 Nov 2023A first time visit and what a gem of a place! Friendly staff, buzzing on arrival, food excellent and a great menu. Service was excellent (a rare find these days) and there was no rush for us to leave despite there being very few customers remaining at 10.30 pm…. We’ll be certain to come again!More infoThe Fox And HoundsPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Towcester•4.6
- PPhilipdLondon •2 reviews4.0Dined on 9 Nov 2023WE had a very nice lunch- very good and cheerful serviceMore infoThe Stuffed OlivePrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Northampton•4.5
- IRInnesR1 review5.0Dined on 26 Oct 2023Fabulous vibe, evening.Food, wine style , seevice was really unique and excellent. Menu was a little limited. The preserved offer could be replaced with a savoury offering. I believe the location would lend itself well to top end Tapas. E.g Serrano off the bone and milk cow steak from san sebastian.More infoThe Loggia at RH EnglandPrice: Expensive• Pizza Bar• Banbury•4.7
Frequently asked questions
As of December 1, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Towcester. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Gastro Pub and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Towcester who deliver with Postmates, Deliveroo, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Towcester either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.