- LFLizFNorthern Ireland •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoVery pleasing atmosphere/ambience; great service; lovely foodMore infoThe Great Room RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Modern European• Belfast•4.7
- DGDebGNorthern Ireland •14 reviews4.0Dined 6 days agoFab service, great food Only critic would be temperature too warm, coat rail/cloakroom required as winter coats + cushions in the booths is a bit of a squish, music too loud at times but mb I’m just an old moan 😃 Love it anyhows - thank u as always - staff are FAB! As is the foodMore infoTettoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Belfast•4.4
- RRitabDublin •2 reviews4.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Really enjoyed the night, something different, great atmosphere also. Would defo recommend this as a night out, the band were excellent 👌More infoBerts Jazz BarPrice: Expensive• Bistro• Belfast•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerDublin •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Prefect services is one of the very few restaurants that let you eat without disturbing you while eating was seen to as soon as we came in the door was so welcome and the prices were so good for the fresh food they do would highly recommend to anyone.More infoJospers at Ten SquarePrice: Moderate• Steak• Belfast•4.4
- BBBeverleyBDublin •2 reviews4.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Excellent NYD lunch. Staff were very pleasant and helpful. Food was delicious. Only slight minus was the coffee at the end wasn't great.More infoThe Cloth EarPrice: Moderate• Irish• Belfast•4.5
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Ballymoney who deliver with Postmates, Deliveroo, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Ballymoney either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.