Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
There’s a large beer garden that backs onto the village cricket pitch, and we hope to open up the Aunt Sally pitch soon.
The newest restaurant in the historic riverside town of Wallingford, Five Little Pigs serves local, seasonally changing food and drink that reflects the incredible produce from our area in the style of executive chef Aimee Hunt. From farmers to distillers, we love to showcase the best on offer in our very own style.
Our lovingly and carefully designed restaurant and bar spaces inside and out can cater for you whatever you want to do; brunch, lunch, dinner or even just a coffee, glass of wine or a beer – you are very welcome!
- KMKatieMLondon •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent good and impeccable service from the brilliant team at The Bear of North Moreton. An ever changing seasonal menu and wonderful drinks selection - a guaranteed great night outMore infoThe Bear of North MoretonPrice: Expensive• British• Wallingford•4.7
- MRMalcolmROxford/Oxfordshire •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoA beautiful setting for a country Pub, one I have used since moving to the area in 1985. Owners have come and gone, the atmosphere created changes by the individual that runs the pub, Disappointment is not a word that ever comes to mind. The diners all appeared to be relaxed and enjoying their meals as much as we were for our small party of three. A place we will return to again and again.More infoThe Chequers at BurcotPrice: Expensive• British• Abingdon•4.6
- MRMattROxford/Oxfordshire •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Good value and really tasty. Friendly staff and quick service. We'll be back.More infoShepherds HutPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Benson•4.5
- RrafaelrLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Fantastic restaurant, great service and friendly, professional staff. Food was outstanding and well prepared / presented. This is by far the BEST restaurant in Wallingford and one of the best in the area.More infoFive Little PigsPrice: Expensive• Modern European• Wallingford•4.6
- CWCharlieWLondon •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023We had a lovely experience at the Beetle and Wedge. They were very accommodating to our dietary needs and made us feel extremely welcome. The seabream and the roast beef were delicious, as were the cocktails. I am looking forward to visiting it again.More infoThe Beetle & WedgePrice: Moderate• British• Wallingford•4.6
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Wallingford is The Three Horseshoes Benson