- RWRobWOxford/Oxfordshire •3 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoMy partner & I went on a date to The Ivy Oxford after our only previous visit for breakfast, about a day after it opened. Part of the attraction was that the premises is formerly our branch of NatWest bank! No financial concerns on this visit, however, being rather older and wiser when it comes to managing money!! From a plethora of menus we avoided the Festive ones, opting instead for the Ivy Hamburger and the blackened cod from the Ivy Classics. We agreed both were delicious, having each sampled a bit of the other dish. The portions were ample and presented beautifully on the plate. Service was friendly and efficient from the moment we walked through the door until we paid the bill. We would recommend The Ivy to any of our visiting friends.More infoThe Ivy Oxford BrasseriePrice: Moderate• Contemporary British• Oxford•4.5
- FSFredaSGloucestershire/Wiltshire •2 reviews5.0Dined on 24 Nov 2023Really nice atmosphere with local and visiting customers. A bit expensive but perhaps in line with cost rises. Wonderful place!More infoThe Plough at HanneyPrice: Moderate• British• Wantage•4.6
- JNJacquelineNOxford/Oxfordshire •1 review5.0Dined on 24 Nov 2023Great place to meet, eat and socialise with friends and family. Lovely food, good service and fair sized car park.More infoThe Lamb InnPrice: Moderate• British• Wantage•4.4
- HEHelenEBuckinghamshire •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023This was our first time at the restaurant. We often visit Oxford for one night. The staff are all very efficient and helpful. The food was delicious and we had a great evening leaving as they were closing. We will be going back next time we are in Oxford.More infoQuod Restaurant & BarPrice: Expensive• European• Oxford•4.5
- MMillymollymandyOxford/Oxfordshire •4 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023We decided to go to the White Hart for lunch on New Year’s Day. We were not disappointed. I had sea bream and my husband chose the roast beef, both of which were very good indeed. The staff here are always so attentive and we always enjoy our visits there.More infoThe White Hart at FyfieldPrice: Expensive• British• Fyfield•4.7
Frequently asked questions
As of December 4, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Wantage. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find British and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Wantage who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Wantage either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.