- SsteveeatswellWarwickshire •7 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFrom the moment we walked in until we left the service was superb. Meet greet , coats taken care of , taken to a lovely table in a room with a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Fortunato our waiter looked after us so well, attentive without being overbearing, made us feel so welcome. The food as always was top class , quality produce cooked perfectly and presented beautifully. The Ivy Temple Row is consistently excellent. Thank you for a most enjoyable lunch .More infoThe Ivy Temple RowPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Birmingham•4.6
- LELeeENewcastle and Northumberland •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoStayed for 1 night prior to a conference in Telford. Was a little nervous after reading some recent reviews on the food however we had a wonderful evening meal and a decent bottle of wine for a great price. The room was lovely. Quirky and nicely decorated. Quilt was amazing and the bed very comfortable. The shower was fantastic with great toiletries provided . I unfortunately had to miss breakfast due to an early start but my husband returned for the best breakfast ever for a brilliant £7 . My only suggestion would be to start weekend breakfast earlier than 9am … please We’ll be back next yearMore infoThe Queens at HortonPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Telford•4.4
- DBDebbieBBerkshire •2 reviews5.0Dined on 17 Nov 2023Another visit to Cote and another wonderful experience. Thank you -the staff are so courteous and friendly staff -just the right level of interaction too. Food arrived in good time and was delicious.More infoCôte Brasserie - ShrewsburyPrice: Moderate• French• Shrewsbury•4.3
- GGGillG1 review4.0Dined on 5 Sept 2023Good equality gif money a few more chips would have been good and my salad had no dressing on it whilst others did - - we found thd booking systdn easy tk book regarding the eTon mess deserts no strawberries two pieces of meringue and little cream it was disopointing only 2 pieces of meringue but no strawberries in mine But plastic sundae dishes for dessert these were not acceptable we were inside as well ,More infoAbbey ShrewsburyPrice: Moderate• British• Shrewsbury•3.9
- LBLibbyBBirmingham/West Midlands (county) •3 reviews4.0Dined on 11 Dec 2019Festive menu with my Mum, sisters and cousin, 5 in total. 4 of us had turkey with all the trimmings, it was hot, very tasty and plenty of it. My Mum had salmon and would have preferred a sauce with it but didn’t say until the end. 3 Christmas puds with brandy sauce went down well. I had frangipane tart with ice cream, v nice, Mum had lemon meringue tart and it looked lovely but she wished she had chosen an alternative. The pastry was a bit hard and the meringue was soft. The service was good.More infoThe Red BarnPrice: Moderate• Pub• Birmingham•2.5
Frequently asked questions
As of November 30, 2023 there are 3 restaurants in Shrewsbury. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find French, Grill and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Shrewsbury who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Shrewsbury either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.