- OTOpenTable DinerAmsterdam •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoThis was our first time at Gaucho and we absolutely loved it. Our server, Zack, was super helpful and patient when explaining the menu and our drink options. Our food was prompt and explained so well, we had a fantastic experience. The food was absolutely amazing and fully reflected the price. Overall, an amazing way to spend our anniversary!More infoGaucho - CardiffPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Cardiff•4.2
- MGMarkGSouth Wales •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Excellent service, we asked to be moved from the counter to a table and they were fantastic. Can’t fault it.More infoThe Ivy CardiffPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Cardiff•4.5
- SGSusiGBath/Somerset •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023We’re locals so perhaps a little biased but, that said, our New Year’s Day lunch was absolutely faultless! As always at The BA the staff were welcoming and friendly; the atmosphere is always warm and inviting; and the food was superb. As much as we’d like to keep it to ourselves, we have no choice but to let everyone else know what a terrific pub/restaurant it is!More infoThe Bath ArmsPrice: Moderate• Modern European• Cheddar•4.6
- LLillarettaLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Love all the Ivy Collection restaurants I’ve been to and the Bath one is a favourite; delicious food with good selection of options, great service and always assured if a friendly, informal atmosphere.More infoThe Ivy Bath Brasserie and GardenPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Bath•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerBristol •4 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Wonderful atmosphere for my Mums 80th Birthday on New Year’s Day. Great food and service. Felt well looked after. A real treat.More infoIvy Clifton BrasseriePrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Clifton•4.5
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Axbridge who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Axbridge either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.