Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We run the Cappadocia Restaurant as a family business – there’s always a friendly face on hand to greet you when you arrive. We are determined to give you a memorable night out in our restaurant and bar with its vibrant interior décor providing an atmospheric backdrop for our delectable dishes and fresh cocktails.
Head over to our website www.capparestaurant.co.uk to make a booking now.
Located just a 10-minute drive from Bath city centre, our restaurant is the perfect destination for those seeking an escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. Enjoy a tranquil and elegant setting as you indulge in exquisite food, all while receiving excellent service from our attentive staff.
You can join us for a quick plate of pasta at lunchtime or a longer celebratory meal with friends & family in the evening. Our menu changes regularly, you can find sample menus updated weekly on our website.
The wine/cider list changes regularly, focusing on small European growers and makers. All our wines have been made following low intervention organic/biodynamic practices. We also pour many local naturally made ciders and perrys. Our soft drinks are made in house showcasing seasonal cordials, and aperitif/digestif offerings can bookend your meal if desired.
We are located on the beautiful Argyle Street just over Pulteney Bridge and our smaller dining room, which can also be booked for private dining, overlooks Pulteney Weir.
We have a carefully chosen wine list and an interesting selection of drinks.
Bookings of 5-6 will be seated either in our Main Restaurant or Private Dining Room. Bookings of 7-8 will be seated in the Private Dining Room.
We look forward to welcoming you to Chez Dominique where you can enjoy good food and drink in a relaxing and friendly atmosphere.
Andrew loves and is skilled at using the varied herbs and spices hailing from that corner of the world, adding a new depth of flavour into his dishes. The closeness to the culturally rich Korean settlement taught him traditional techniques such as fermentation of products which is widely used in Korea and other countries of East Asia.
Open for breakfast, morning coffee, lunch and afternoon drinks. Throughout the day the terrace by Abbey Square and lounge area will be perfect to relax with a drink and nibbles. As the sun sets and we get ready for dinner to serve our signature dishes with the best local produce. Our resident Pianist and DJ will begin, and cocktails will flow.
The restaurant is beautiful with venetian walls, banquettes upholstered in leather and marble feel tables.
Monday to Friday lunch is where we serve our selection of ceviches, along with the best slow cooked meats, chargrilled chicken and much more.
Dinner at EDESIA is a celebratory affair with a menu of small and large dishes to share. From snacks to ceviches, land, sea and soil, the menu has something for everyone with a focus on bold flavours, citrus and smoke.
The bar at EDESIA serves expertly-made cocktails and is a great place for an after dinner drink or to sit and enjoy the evening over a bottle of wine and have a little dance if you fancy.
Our oysters are so wonderful – they actually inspired us to open an Oyster Bar in Bath! Come and enjoy them for yourself and join our fan club! We receive deliveries daily from the morning’s catch in Devon and Cornwall. Our aim is simple, to give you the freshest, most delicious seafood experience imaginable.
Whether it’s one-off specials from the day’s landings, or our gourmet twist on traditional English fish and chips with champagne batter that will take your fancy, our exceptional menu has something really special for everyone.
The influence from our Italian roots brings you wonderful pasta dishes and for something truly unique you must try our signature ‘Italian Sashimi platter’, prepared using The West Country’s finest raw fish and seafood.
- OTOpenTable DinerBath/Somerset •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThe food was delicious, service very relaxed and friendly and the atmosphere cosy. We really enjoyed it.More infoAntica Pulteney Bridge RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• Bath•4.5
- DMDebbieMGloucestershire/Wiltshire •1 review4.0Dined 3 days agoTable for 2 in the window was very cramped. The full English breakfast was superb- could have been hotter though. The mocha I ordered was not great… bitty - asked for it to be heated up but they had no microwave- which is a good sign for the food. I would return, but ask for a different table.More infoSquare Grill Restaurant & Piano BarPrice: Moderate• Grill• Bath•4.4
- SsouviksLondon •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoExcept for the lobster which was a bit dry and tough, every other item that we tasted was amazing.More infoEdesia Restaurant & LoungePrice: Moderate• South American• Bath•4.5
- KMKevinMLondon •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Fantastic food and service, would highly recommend it. Thanks for our great night.More infoCappadocia Turkish RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Turkish• Bath•4.8
- LLillarettaLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Love all the Ivy Collection restaurants I’ve been to and the Bath one is a favourite; delicious food with good selection of options, great service and always assured if a friendly, informal atmosphere.More infoThe Ivy Bath Brasserie and GardenPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Bath•4.4
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Bath is The Ivy Bath Brasserie and Garden