Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We are family and dog friendly – we even have a dog station to keep our four legged friends happy! We are also lucky enough to have a playground attached to our beer garden.
We’re honoured to have become a part of the Godalming community and are looking forward to sharing all our hard work with local residents.
We pride ourselves on locally sourced food and a wide ranging selection of real ales from across the country. In the summer our outside dining areas, all decorated with beautiful hanging flower baskets, really come into their own. These include a covered veranda, a new bandstand which is ideal for groups and tiered gardens with swings and a slide for the children.
It’s the perfect setting for a family gathering or a quiet drink with friends. With a great variety of home-made food on offer, including daily specials, there is something for all tastes and appetites.
We also have letting rooms within our beautifully refurbished 16th Century Cottages
- RRokermanLondon •3 reviews4.0Dined 1 day agoWent for Sunday lunch - food good, ambience fine, service a little slow but it was Sunday..More infoFox and FinchPrice: Expensive• Gastro Pub• Godalming•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerSurrey •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoFantastic pub - really cosy, friendly helpful staff and amazing food. We went on their Steak Thursday recently and had the best steak ever - perfectly cooked, really tender and fabulous crispy chips. Really recommend this pub.More infoThe Cyder House Inn GodalmingPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Godalming•4.6
- BRBrendaRSurrey •1 review5.0Dined on 3 Nov 2023Fantastic evening, good food and excellent service.More infoCôte Brasserie - GodalmingPrice: Moderate• French• Godalming•4
- OTOpenTable DinervipSurrey •4 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Such an amazing restaurant! Made us all veel extremely special. From walking through the door to the mouthwatering dessert… WOW WOW WOW! Amazing!More infoThe Ivy Asia, GuildfordPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary Asian• Guildford•4.6
- AAlinaSurrey •4 reviews4.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Service and ambience was at the Ivy standard. But the afternoon tea quality was below my expectations. Plus, never understood why a vegetarian afternoon tea is £9 more expensive. As one can imagine, this is not friendliest way to encourage the reduction of your customer’s carbon footprint.More infoThe Ivy Castle ViewPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Guildford•4.3
Frequently asked questions
As of December 4, 2023 there are 4 restaurants in Godalming. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Gastro Pub, French, British and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Godalming who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Godalming either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.