- DNDeanNNorth Wales •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoStaff good, food good, wine good. A nice friendly atmosphere but a little Dean Martin or Italian music would have been perfect. Price was OK to the point we would def go againMore infoCon Amici Italian Bar and KitchenPrice: Moderate• Italian• Denbigh•4.8
- DBDavidBKey West / Florida Keys •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoA group of 9 had the Christmas menu, it was fantastic. The staff were friendly and efficient, there was even a disco after the meal. I would definitely recommend the restaurant the food was amazing and we will definitely be back.More infoAberdunant HallPrice: Expensive• British• Porthmadog•4.7
- TTracyBerkshire •3 reviews5.0Dined on 22 Nov 2023Had a wonderful lunch here on a Wednesday so the restaurant wasn't too busy so the service was great, our waiter Joe (I think) was extremely helpful and friendly.All four of us enjoyed the lunch deal 2/3 courses and the choice was good too. We all agreed the food was fabulous and portion sizes were good. The wine and cocktails were great too, will definitely visit again.More infoThe Chefs TablePrice: Expensive• British• Chester•4.8
- ASAndySNorth Wales •1 review5.0Dined on 20 Nov 2023First time I went in was for a cooked breakfast, the lady who served me was polite and friendly and understanding as I missed the voucher and took in the A4 notice, yet she still honoured the voucher offer. The cappuccino was very nice as was the full large cooked Welsh breakfast. In the evening I booked and went back for steak and chips, different staff but yet very kind and courteous and again the food was spot on even my rare rib eye steak, only niggle I had was the pepper sauce was the consistency of single cream, I'm used to it being a little bit thicker, but that aside it was very tasty. The sticky toffee pudding was also a hit. I'll definitely be back next time I'm in the area.More infoY Sospan, Queen's Square, Dolgellau, UKPrice: Moderate• Bistro• Dolgellau•4.5
- MDMartynDLiverpool/Merseyside •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023This was our second visit to Hawksmoor in Liverpool and was as impressive as the first. The atmosphere is excellent with everyone providing excellent service with real attention to detail. Fortunately for us we have been served by Jack during both of our visits and he deserves a special mention thanks to his friendly, relaxed and professional manner. We will definitely be visiting again and will recommend this restaurant wholeheartedly.More infoHawksmoor LiverpoolPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Liverpool•4.6
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Bala who deliver with Postmates, Deliveroo, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Bala either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.