- OTOpenTable DinerAmsterdam •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThis was our first time at Gaucho and we absolutely loved it. Our server, Zack, was super helpful and patient when explaining the menu and our drink options. Our food was prompt and explained so well, we had a fantastic experience. The food was absolutely amazing and fully reflected the price. Overall, an amazing way to spend our anniversary!More infoGaucho - CardiffPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Cardiff•4.2
- LHLisaHSouth Wales •2 reviews5.0Dined on 22 Oct 2023Absolutely love this place. Food is always excellent, lovely atmosphere and fantastic staff. Highly recommend.More infoThe Red Lion LlangorsPrice: Moderate• Pub• Llangors•4
- MGMarkGSouth Wales •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Excellent service, we asked to be moved from the counter to a table and they were fantastic. Can’t fault it.More infoThe Ivy CardiffPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Cardiff•4.5
- XXavierLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Lovely restaurant, beautifully themed and the food was great too, if served maybe a little too quickly!More infoThe Ivy Asia, CardiffPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Asian• Cardiff•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerSouth Wales •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Best Sunday roast about, beef melts in your mouth and the gravy is to die for 😀More infoButterflies Bar & KitchenPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Pontypool•4.8
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Brecon who deliver with Postmates, Deliveroo, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Brecon either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.