- SsteveeatswellWarwickshire •7 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoFrom the moment we walked in until we left the service was superb. Meet greet , coats taken care of , taken to a lovely table in a room with a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Fortunato our waiter looked after us so well, attentive without being overbearing, made us feel so welcome. The food as always was top class , quality produce cooked perfectly and presented beautifully. The Ivy Temple Row is consistently excellent. Thank you for a most enjoyable lunch .More infoThe Ivy Temple RowPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Birmingham•4.6
- TBTraceyBBirmingham/West Midlands (county) •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoI would definitely recommend the bottomless brunch. Very welcoming atmosphere.More infoLucarelli Italian RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• West Bromwich•4.7
- MSMarkSBirmingham/West Midlands (county) •2 reviews5.0Dined on 3 Nov 2023Everything was fine apart from the steak that was overcooked.More infoThe Hinksford ArmsPrice: Moderate• Pub• Kingswinford•4.1
- JKJaspreetK1 review5.0Dined on 21 Oct 2023Amazing food, vey delicious, must try the momos and their Nepalese masala chips very tasty . Great option for vegetarians/vegan and very helpful and polite staff.More infoNamaste WolverhamptonPrice: Moderate• Indian• Wolverhampton•4.8
- JEJES19Warwickshire •4 reviews5.0Dined on 7 Dec 2022Lovely local pub. Good food, good service. Thank you.More infoLawnswood StourbridgePrice: Moderate• British• Stourbridge•3.8
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Dudley who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Dudley either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.