- OTOpenTable DinerOxford/Oxfordshire •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoFirst time here for me. I really enjoyed my meal which was well cooked and tasty. Staff were very niceMore infoThe BistroPrice: Expensive• Bistro• Ayr•4.8
- TGTronGAyrshire •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoAmazing food, everyone enjoyed there meals, great serviceMore infoThe Smoking Goat Bar and GrillPrice: Moderate• British• Ayr•4.7
- AJAJP22Cumbria •4 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoAmazing food the restaurant was busy and we had to wait a while for the food but it was worth the wait and we will definitely be backMore infoNumber 11 Market PlacePrice: Moderate• Tex-Mex• Whitehaven•4.9
- ABAlexandraBAyrshire •1 review5.0Dined on 20 Nov 2023First time at maggies will definitely go back couldn't fault anything about the place really enjoyed day from start to finishMore infoMaggie's Bar & KitchenPrice: Moderate• Scottish• Kilmarnock•4.5
- ATAnneT25Birmingham/West Midlands (county) •4 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Lovely late lunch on 1st January. As always the service was excellent and the food too……. we were lucky enough to have a window table and the views were amazing!More infoGatherPrice: Moderate• British• Dumfries•4.6
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Wigtownshire who deliver with Postmates, Deliveroo, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Wigtownshire either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.