- SISeaIslePhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •16 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThe food at Modo Mio is always wonderful, made to order and served piping hot!More infoA Modo MioPrice: Expensive• Italian• Sea Isle City•4.8
- BABobandAlivipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •21 reviews5.0Dined on 24 Nov 2023Always a great meal at O’Donnells. Tony was a great server and Kathy always makes my Cosmo the best!!More infoO'Donnell's Pour HousePrice: Expensive• Irish• Sea Isle City•4.7
- CChrissyPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •21 reviews4.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023Food was very good & service was good. They put us at the window for a special occasion (husbands bday) which was delightful! Ambiance was lovely. The calamari was good, but we really missed having some fresh lemon or some additional sauce to “dip”. The flavors of the branzino dish were fantastic. The noise level was moderate, still able to have a conversation but definitely hustling & bustling. Only two disappointing points in the evening: no alternative milks for cappuccino (like almond milk) & also another table with a birthday had a candle presented with dessert while ours did not. While not necessary, a birthday candle adds just that little bit of special touch!More infoLa FinestraPrice: Moderate• Contemporary Italian• Sea Isle City•4.8
- BSBrianSAtlantic City / South Jersey Shore •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023We absolutely love this restaurant. Thank goodness it is open all winter.More infoLa Fontana CoastPrice: Moderate• Italian• Sea Isle City•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •10 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023It was great New Year’s Eve and NY dayMore infoCarmine's - Atlantic CityPrice: Moderate• Italian• Atlantic City•4.7
Along the southern New Jersey shore rests the community of Strathmere. This small beach town rests near the boardwalks of Atlantic City and Wildwood, and, as a result, it has some of the best seafood places in the area. Strathmere's love of food from the sea is evident. Even the Italian restaurants that serve up fresh manicotti and mozzarella also serve shoreline classics, like fried stuffed shrimp with crabmeat and deep sea scallops. Seafood is certainly in vogue in this shore town, but you can also partake of American classics like delicious pancakes and tavern food just as easily. All in all, the shoreline community of Strathmere has some excellent places to eat and shouldn't be passed up.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Strathmere is La Fontana Del Mare