Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
At The Cove enjoy mouth-watering food and live entertainment. Located in the heart of downtown Wildwood's business district. Conveniently located steps from the beach, across from Byrne Plaza. The Cove’s updated American contemporary menu satisfies all tastebuds. In addition to limited outdoor seating, the main dining room is bright and airy, while the second floor boasts bright and airy - with its own floor to ceiling retractable windows. We can easily accommodate any size group for lunch, dinner, weekend brunch or private event. Looking for entertainment? Look no further -- the Cove hosts live entertainment many days a week (May-Oct.). Each floor features a full-scale bar with plenty of cocktails to choose from our extensive signature drink menu. The nightclub upstairs never disappoints. Dance the night away as you settle in for some live music after an exquisite meal.
- BbarneyatthebeaneryvipPittsburgh / Western PA •50 reviews5.0Dined on 18 Sept 2023We love this place. The service is prompt and attentive. The food is delicious and the atmosphere is great. We loved the scallop appetizer, the grilled artichokes and the octopus. The Cesar salad was heavily dressed so we would have preferred a lighter application of the dressing. The barramundi special was superb as was the lobster ravioli which were both specials. The scallop risotto was a special favorite. All in all, this place is an incredible gem!More infoSantoriniPrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• Wildwood•4.5
- FWFrankWvipNew York / Tri-State Area •66 reviews5.0Dined on 16 Sept 2023Best restaurant in the Wildwoods!! Simply superior in every regard. The service is outstanding, and consistently so, as is the “to die for” food! Restaurant manager, Miloscz, is in a class by himself: attentive without being intrusive, affable, genuine, sensitive, personable, and professional. And the rest of his staff lives up to his high expectations. Most importantly, however, the food is absolutely delicious. My wife and I have dined at Venezia quite a number of times and we’ve tried quite a number of their menu offerings. Excellent!!! Every time!!! I’m hooked on their linguine with clams!! I had it again last night and may have been moaning as I ate it. It’s that good! My wife had the fettuccine with asparagus, also again, and loved it as much or more yesterday. Consistently superior!!!! And it’s BYOB!!!! It’s become, in a relatively short period of time, our favorite restaurant. You will not find better food or service anywhere else. It’s clean, it’s decorated beautifully, it’s a gem!!!!! We can’t wait to return soon. Plus…… we were delighted to learn last night that Venezia will be open year round!!!!! I’ve been holding back on ordering the Osso Bucco, which my son has had and loved, until the colder weather arrives, and now that I know they’ll be open year round, I’m sure I’ll be a very happy man when I actually do order it soon. Congratulations to the owners who have have really established a very special place that we genuinely appreciate.More infoVeneziaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Wildwood•4.6
- DMDonnaM1 review5.0Dined on 31 Aug 2023My mom and I enjoyed this restaurant very much! The food was delicious and the server was very sweet! One of the owners, Jason, checked on us to make sure we were enjoying our experience there! I recommend Fairview highly for their food, drinks, and wonderful hosts!!! You will be happy you came!More infoFairviewPrice: Moderate• American• Wildwood•4.2
- BSBayonneSouthNew York / Tri-State Area •26 reviews5.0Dined on 23 Aug 2023Excellent experience. FOOD:1) Blackened mahi tacos - perfect light seafood dish, 2) Classic burger - epitome of a hamburger where the flavor comes from the perfect amount of rended fat and not over-over seasoning, made medium rare as I prefer. 3) Mac & Cheese with BBQ pulled pork added - hearty, stick to your ribs, comfort food served perfectly in the small, steel casserole, dish. SERVICE: exceeded even the wonderful food. Franky is engaging, friendly, professional, accommodating and entertaining. I was in the mood for a lighter beer along the lines of a shandy and put my trust in Franky to find just the one. He brought me a selection of 3 samples to decide which was so very appreciated. The Blood Orange hit the spot. And for our teen who ordered a simple pineapple juice with water Franky and the bartender made the drink up complete with some fruit and a little umbrella which elated our teen. AMBIENCE: the atmosphere is relaxed with a calm energy. Big screens near the bar can be seen throughout. Music plays at a comfortable volume to enjoy but also allow you speak normally. Bonus points for what seemed like the most chill 90s mix of music playing last night. Truly added to experience. OVERALL: we recommend The Cove wholeheartedly. Enjoyable experience and a great dinner to kick off our vacation.More infoThe Cove in WildwoodPrice: Moderate• American• Wildwood•3.1
- DDinnerdate2vipPittsburgh / Western PA •7 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023You can’t go wrong here. We have eaten here more times than we can count. The food is always excellent, and the service exceptional. The bar area is big and tucked away from the dining area which I like. The bartenders are all friendly and the cocktail menu is awesome - many cool drinks that aren’t just the standard bar drinks. It’s a nice place to hang out and cuts down on the noise level on the dining area . The dining room can get loud when it’s crowded but is not awful. Their outdoor patio on the water is wonderful in nice weather and they will have live music outside sometimes. My sister had a celiac disease and they were happy to accommodate her diet restrictions. She had no issues eating here. This is definitely one of our go to spots in Cape May.More infoSecondoPrice: Moderate• Italian• Cape May•4.5
Wildwood is best-known as a classic Jersey Shore destination with family fun on the beach and the boardwalk. Of course, you can enjoy iconic boardwalk food like ice cream, funnel cakes, and even fried Oreos. When you want a real meal, you can count on finding plenty of fast options. Specialized pizza and hot dog options abound. In fact, while you are in Wildwood, you will be able to get nearly any topping that you want on your fast favorites. There are also a number of excellent restaurants with grilled fare available in this neighborhood if you're looking for a complete meal option. Since you are at the Jersey Shore, seafood lovers will want to check out one of the local seafood eateries for some local shellfish delicacies.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 30, 2023 there are 6 restaurants in Wildwood. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Mediterranean, Italian, American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Wildwood who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Wildwood either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Sandy Shores Resort
- Wildwoods Convention Center
- Bolero Resort
- American Safari Motel
- North Wildwood Beach
- Quarterdeck Motel
- Sandbox Motel
- Splash Zone Water Park
- Aztec Motel
- Blue Diamond Motel
- Beach Terrace Motor Inn
- Ala Moana Motel & Suites
- Wildwood Boardwalk
- Calypso Boutique Hotel
- Riviera Resort & Suites
- Le Voyageur Motel
- Surfcomber Motel
- Caribbean Motel
- Wildwood Beach
- Fountain Motel Townhouse