Oklahoma City Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Available for lunch now in Oklahoma City
Outdoor dining in Oklahoma City
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Oklahoma City
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Drop by for a glass of wine and an appetizer at the bar... or come to spend an evening of great dining. We can be as casual or as formal as the occasion demands.
We are open for dinner Monday through Saturday... and every weekday for lunch. We are open all afternoon on weekdays for a late lunch, early dinner or just wine & cocktails.
For parties of 5 or more, please call the restaurant and our reservationist will assist you.
Sushi Neko offers exotic cuisine in a warm and friendly environment. It is a full service restaurant with a sushi bar, extensive wine list and cocktail bar. Guest can also order sushi online and pick them up at the store.
Fine food is appreciated when paired with fine wine. Benvenuti’s has carefully assembled an artful collection of boutique wines. Benvenuti’s offers more than 150 wine selection to compliment the menu of Chef Compagni, available by the bottle, half bottle, glass or our exciting wine flight.
The Castle built in 1945 and styled as a Chåteau de Normandie offers The Cellar for intimate casual dining and The Primrose at Castle Falls features a five-course dining experience; both opened Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evening by reservation and any day with prearrangement. Castle Falls features casual and upscale dining. Please allow a minimum of two hours for your dining experience. Though many still fondly remember the Keller in the Kastle from the 90s, German cuisine is no longer served.
THANK YOU. We look forward to seeing you soon.
We can accommodate parties up to 24 guests. An automatic 20% gratuity will be added to the tab of parties of 8 or more guests. Please call the restaurant for large party reservations.
Located in the base of the historic Independence Tower, Café Volare is a delightful blend of old and new as it harks to the Art Deco period. With many Instagram worthy dishes and drinks, the décor adds the final touch to the ultimate share-worthy brunch experience. General manager Kaycee Parry has ensured that every aspect of your experience will keep you coming back for more.
It should be noted that the kitchen is a "scratch" kitchen in which it is the aim to make as much of the menu items from scratch as possible. Therefor this restaurant is best booked when you have the time to enjoy drinks and wait for your meal to arrive.
Owners- Pete and Sheree Holloway
General Manager - Brittany Christain
Corporate Chef - Jeffrey Holloway
Beverage Manager - Jesse Way
Smiling staff and vast views. We believe you should have it all in the heart of downtown. Oklahoma City is more than our home – it’s our inspiration. Everyday life influences our commitment to good food, sourced from local producers, and even better service. And because we’re a scratch kitchen, we can accommodate any dietary restrictions. Just let your server know, and we’ll modify our ingredients as needed.
Drop-Off (333 W Sheridan Ave);
Self-Park in Devon Garage (101 N Harvey Ave).
Valet (333 W Sheridan Ave) - $15;
Drop-Off (333 W Sheridan Ave)
Since 1938, our program has been preparing students to become global hospitality leaders.
The educational philosophy of the school is based on academic excellence reinforced and
cultivated through experiential learning. Thank you for being our guest!
Please communicate your experience to your student server, laboratory assistants or
instructor. Guest feedback is essential to the success of our programs, student and faculty
development. Each student benefits directly from receiving your feedback and gratitude.
Parties of 9 or more will need to submit a banquet request at https://business.okstate.edu/experience_learning/taylors.html or call the restaurant directly so that we may accommodate your party accurately.
Our Stefano Ferarra oven was hand-built in Naples. We import our tomatoes, flour and other fine ingredients from Italy. In addition to amazing pizzas, we feature a great selection of sharable small plates, appetizers, salads and made from scratch desserts.
Our bar features 11 beers on tap, along with a great assortment of bottled craft beers, wine and cutting edge cocktails.
We offer a lunch special Tuesday-Friday from 11:00-2:00
We also feature a Happy Hour Monday-Friday from 4:00-6:00.
Our brunch menu and mimosa bar is available every Sunday from 11:00-2:00.
The Euro-casual ambiance with its ever-changing art gallery is comfortable yet elegant, and the dark, cozy bar area invites leisurely drinks after work. Regulars flock to La Baguette Bistro for the Croque Madam & Monsieur sandwiches, Chicken Crepes and toothpick-thin French fries ("frites"). Daily specials keep them interested.
Restaurant experiences trending in Oklahoma City
See what locals rave about in Oklahoma City
- AAustinOklahoma City •6 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoService was fantastic, which you'd expect with a high end restaurant. Wait time was nonexistent even with a big theater show occuring. The cocktails, with their impressive king cube of ice, are popular favorites with esoteric ingredients so that you're having an experience even with a familiar drink. The star here is the long list of available bourbon, rye, and other whiskies and the room they house them in, which we got to tour briefly before a group came into the room for dining. Dinner itself was... acceptable. I've dined at many high end restaurants and there were no missteps at Stock & Bond, but nothing blew me away. I will also say my wife's steak was rather salty, granted she orders well done. For the check total, I think I would have expected more from this meal but, that said, I would definitely revisit Stock & Bond.More infoStock & Bond$$$$• Steakhouse• Oklahoma City•4.6
- KKyleOklahoma City •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoAll I could say is wow, amazing experience for such a low price. Lunch at vast is incredible, you have to go. For $25 great food, great service, great views and great drinks! Everything surprised me, Dinner is next to see if the restaurant truly deserves 5/5! But lunch definitely did no doubt about that. GO!More infoVast$$$$• American• Oklahoma City•4.6
- EErica1 review5.0Dined on 20 May 2023We were celebrating & the staff congratulated us with complimentary bubbly! Beautiful venue and we will return for our next special occasion!More infoMary Eddy's$$$$• American• Oklahoma City•4.4
- DDayforelpresidenteOklahoma City •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023First time dining at Fridas, for my mothers bday brunch. I will say all of the food is in incredible. Our server was super helpful and overall really kind. The restaurant really is really ran nicely. The vibe is cool too, I think they have pillows at most the booths. We will definitely be dining againMore infoFRIDA southwest$$$$• Southwest• Paseo Arts•4.9
- BRBobROklahoma City •13 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Outstanding ambiance in the most beautiful building in Oklahoma. Service excellent, and food was good. We had New Year's Day brunch. Would have rated food 5 stars but my wife's blueberry pancakes came with canned blueberries on top. Somewhat of a pet peeve, but for the price any fruit should be fresh.More infoTellers$$$$• Italian• Oklahoma City•4.6
Discover Oklahoma City
You can enjoy incredible meals out on the town for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the Oklahoma City area. The city is known for its cowboy culture, and the cuisine reflects that hearty lifestyle. Diners are popular options when you’re looking for buttermilk biscuits with sausage gravy or fresh waffles to get your mornings started on a good foot. Lunch and dinner options are more diverse, and you can choose from dining in a deli-style casual restaurant, sports bar, cafe, or finer restaurant. You'll find many dishes prepared from locally produced beef and vegetables, including porterhouse steak and sausage wraps. You also have an incredible range of diverse ethnic restaurants to choose from, including cuisines from Italian, Mexican, Indian, and other cultures.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Oklahoma City is Dave & Buster's - Oklahoma City
The best vegan restaurants in Oklahoma City are Vast, Picasso on Paseo and FRIDA southwest
The best vegetarian restaurants in Oklahoma City are Vast, Picasso on Paseo and FRIDA southwest
The restaurants with the best service in Oklahoma City are Dave & Buster's - Oklahoma City, Red Lobster - Oklahoma City - Expressway St. and Bravo Italian Kitchen - Oklahoma City - Memorial Square
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Oklahoma City are Red Lobster - Oklahoma City - Expressway St., Dave & Buster's - Oklahoma City and Bravo Italian Kitchen - Oklahoma City - Memorial Square
- Extended Stay America - Oklahoma City - NW Expressway
- Target Shopping Center
- Western Avenue
- May Square
- Renaissance by Marriott Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel
- La Quinta Inn and Suites Edmond
- The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City
- Union Stati
- Myriad Botanical Gardens
- Memorial Institute For The Prevention of Terrorism
- Lake Texoma State Park
- Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City-Bricktown
- Best Western Plus Midwest City Inn & Suites
- Oklahoma City Zoo
- Lake Hefner Park
- Comfort Inn and Suites Norman
- Cox Convention Center
- State Capito
- Quail Springs Mall
- Frontier Ci