I Drive / Sand Lake Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Available for breakfast now in I Drive / Sand Lake
Restaurant experiences trending in I Drive / Sand Lake
- Special menu
Afternoon TeaSalt & the Cellar by Akira BackKissimmeeUS$65.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Endless Family-Style Dining Is Here!Mia’s Italian Kitchen - OrlandoI Drive / Sand LakeUS$39.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Now through Father’s Day, Enjoy Premium BBQ...Gyu-Kaku - Orlando, FLDoctor PhillipsUS$50.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
The Grill's Sunday BrunchThe Grill at Grande VistaI Drive / Sand LakeUS$44.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Rooftop BrunchIllume at JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet CreekLake Buena VistaUS$75.00 per personReserve
- Special menu
Bite 30AuroraWaterford LakesUS$35.00 per personReserve
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The modern yet comfortable atmosphere suits every occasion, whether a celebration, casual night out or wine and cocktails after work.
Best Sushi - Orlando Sentinel Foodie Awards
Best Japanese - Orlando Sentinel Foodie Awards
Best Sushi - Orlando Weekly
Best Sushi - Orlando Magazine
Diner's Choice Award - Opentable
Seito Sushi Sand Lake also offers private dining. Visit us at www.SeitoSushiSandLake.com for more information.
Executive Chef: Ryo Yoshikawa
Best Restaurant in Orlando -
"With more than 45 years of distinctive culinary experience, I am convinced that success comes down to this: One restaurant, in one location, serving the highest quality cuisine, the best service and a friendly atmosphere in which to enjoy it." - Chris Christini
Dress code: Business Casual
Please no flip flops, tank tops or hats.
* Guests ages 6 and above are invited to dine at this establishment.
*Please No Infants. No strollers. No exceptions.
Aside from the classic cocktail, a highball is a train conductor’s signal to depart at full speed. It was how Central Florida’s abundant harvests moved from field to table, an iconic symbol of the region’s agricultural might. Highball & Harvest (H&H) pays homage to this legacy, with menus laden with ingredients from local farms, as well as our own green-growing efforts. We pluck fresh produce from our on-site 7,000- square-foot garden at Whisper Creek Farm. Handcrafted cocktails are infused with seasonal fruits and herbs, and create a culinary adventure that is as inspiring as it is memorable.
Valet parking is available and will be validated in the restaurant
An exquisite culinary voyage right to the heart of Italy awaits you amid a decor which combines Old World elegance and modern chic. Bice Ristorante offers exquisite Northern Italian cuisine, and superb service in an elegant atmosphere. Bice overlooks the Portofino Bay, offering the finest waterfront views in Orlando. We are located on Universal Studios property, and are only 3 miles from the Orange County Convention Center. The water taxi taking your guests to Universal Citywalk is steps from the restaurant.
Proper attire required (Resort/Business Casual)
Thank you for NOT wearing:
-Gym attire/Pool attire/Tank tops for men/clothing with offensive language or images/exposed undergarments.
-Bottles of wine/liquor from outside are not allowed.
El Cilantrillo Restaurant is dedicated to offering Puerto Rican cuisine in a family atmosphere. It serves the most exquisite dishes of its culture, and uses cilantrillo as its main ingredient. We are: La Casa del Afrentao.
See what locals rave about in I Drive / Sand Lake
- SCSammieCTampa / Central Florida West •4 reviews5.0Dined on 26 May 2023The energy was electric and the staff was amazing! The food was delicious and we had a great time. The price points on the food and drinks rivals that of “finer” establishments which surprised me but the experience made it worth it for a special occasion. We will go back just not for a routine dining experience.More infoSugar Factory - Orlando$$$$• American• I Drive / Sand Lake•3.8
- OTOpenTable DinerOrlando / Central Florida East •1 review5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023The best experience great service great food prompt service the restaurant was full since we made the reservation we went straight inside. 100% recommendMore infoFogo de Chao - Orlando$$$$• Brazilian• I Drive / Sand Lake•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerDeactivated - Italy •6 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023The service was great!! The waitress was very nice. The food was amazing! I been to this restaurant before a few times and quality is always number one.More infoVito's Chop House-Orlando, FL$$$$• Steakhouse• I Drive / Sand Lake•4.7
- RORichOSan Francisco Bay Area •5 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023We were in town for the citrus bowl to watch Purdue play LSU. We went to Charley’s early in the 2000s when we played last time in the citrus bowl and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, so we thought we’d try it again. We were not disappointed. The food and the service was outstanding and everyone raved about what a good time they had.More infoCharley’s Steak House-Orlando, FL$$$$• Steakhouse• I Drive / Sand Lake•4.6
- JBJohnBvipTampa / Central Florida West •22 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023We went for our first Brunch at Cafe Tu Tu Tango on New Year’s Day and were very pleased with the quality of food and service ! Highly recommend the Bottomless Brunch and Bottomless Mimosa option!! So many good food choices to pick from and they all were very good. We will definitely be back !More infoCafe Tu Tu Tango - Orlando$$$$• Tapas / Small Plates• I Drive / Sand Lake•4.7
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Sand Lake
Sand Lake is home to some of the best dining spots in central Florida. Easily accessible from Interstate 4, Sand Lake Road will acquaint you with what the locals affectionately call "Restaurant Row." There are more than two dozen eateries that run the gamut from casual to upscale. The selections range from classic steakhouses to fresh seafood. You might enjoy Cuban favorites like arroz con pollo and plantains, or maybe you prefer delicious Southern fried chicken. You'll find both of these Florida staples as you cruise down Restaurant Row. Many of the restaurants offer live music, so you won't want to leave anytime soon.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake. Our customers recommend Texas de Brazil - Orlando, Charley’s Steak House-Orlando, FL and Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - iDrive
As of June 9, 2023 there are 107 restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Steakhouse, Italian, Japanese, Brazilian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- The Point Orlando Resort
- Vista Cay Resort by Millenium near Universal
- Convention And Visitor Bureau
- Discovery Cove
- Universal Studios, Orlando
- Hyatt Regency Orlando
- Drury Inn & Suites Orlando
- The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes
- Bluegreen Vacations The Fountains, Ascend Resort Collection
- 5038 Tideview #23
- The Florida Hotel & Conference Center
- Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista / Orlando
- Hilton Orlando
- Universal Studios
- Seaworld's Discovery Cove
- International Drive
- Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle
- Urban Luxury 1213
- Village International Shopping Center