Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
one piece for Your SMILE
KAEDE is the ∼寿司割烹∼ "Sushi-Kappou" restaurant, which is hybrid between Sushi Bar & fine Japanese Bistro. It is a style of Authentic sushi restaurant in Japan.
Owner/Chef Izumi Uehara and Executive sushi chef Shinji Uehara had been working and learning in The Netherlands, Japan and San Francisco, then have cultivated knowledge and technique about sushi and Japanese cuisine.
Please enjoy the harmony of sushi and dishes and atmosphere that is weaved by us with senses
(Sight, Hearing, Smell, Touch and Taste),
beyond that, we aim to produce a warm and comfortable dining experience its feeling like Japan for everybody,
please spend such a fun time with us in "KAEDE".
Please note that due to our small size we only accept reservations for parties of 1-2 guests. We are unable to accommodate walk-in or phone reservations. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your support and patronage.
Due to limited seating, we request that dining times be limited to 1.5 hours for parties of two and 2 hours for parties of three or more. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
We ask that our patrons please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to their reservation as we have limited space to accommodate waiting guests.
OUR SERVICE HOURS ARE:
Thursday 11:30 AM first seating - 2:30 PM last seating.
DINNER A LA CARTE :
Thursday 4 PM first seating to 7:30 PM last seating.
FRIDAY and SATURDAY LUNCH:
Friday and Saturday 11:30 AM first seating - 2:00 PM last seating.
FRIDAY and SATURDAY 5 COURSE DINNER - $125/Pers -21 & Over:
Friday 4:30pm to 7pm & 7:00PM to 9:30PM (A la carte NOT SERVED).
Saturday 4:30pm to 7pm & 7:00PM to 9:30PM (A la carte NOT SERVED).
PIZZA and GNOCCHI ALL DAY from 11:30 to 2.:30 PM and 4 PM to 7:30 PM.
DINNER A LA CARTE : 4 PM to 7:30 PM
Any dietary restriction during the reservation process have to be noted or emailed to email@example.com
For Regular A LA CARTE days a $30/person strict Last Minute or NON SHOW Cancellation Policy apply.
For 5 course dinner $100/person strict 48hr or NON SHOW Cancellation Policy apply.
Terra Kitchen's menu is inspired by Pacific Northwest crops featuring fresh ingredients sourced from local farms, foraged from the region's land as well as SCP Redmond Hotel's very own rooftop garden.
We are currently open for dinner daily from 4:00 – 9:00 pm. In-room dining is available from 8:00 am – 9:00 pm for our Lodge and Cottage Guests.
Located inside Headlands Coastal Lodge & Spa, Meridian Restaurant & Bar offers cuisine inspired by the North Coast rugged natural beauty that captures the bounty and spirit of our surroundings. Tuck into the catch of the day and dishes sourced from Northwest farms and purveyors. Meridian's exposed beams, Oregon hardwoods, and sky-high windows create a stylish but relaxed dining experience as you take in the expansive beauty of the Pacific Ocean.
One of Southeast Portland's Central Eastside's best restaurants, C'est Si Bon! is a cozy, upscale eatery perfect for meeting friends to enjoy quiet conversation, a romantic dinner, or quick bite at the bar. Both indoor and outdoor dining options available.
John and his staff strive to provide a memorable dining experience that will take you back to Paris!
We hope to see you soon! Merci mille fois et a bientôt!
Kev's Best | Best French Cuisine in Portland | #1
Honorable Mention | Portland’s Best Food Neighborhoods | Central Eastside
The worlds only Steampunk Tea Room has arrived in Downtown Beaverton, Relaxing atmosphere, good music and wonderful tea.
We only serve one thing on our menu during the day time, and that is our Famous Afternoon Tea Experience.
We offer several seating areas each just steps away from the vines as you enjoy our award-winning wine. We produce Burgundian-style Pinot noirs and Chardonnays along with Barbera, Sangiovese, Syrah, Zinfandel and Port-style wines.
You will experience a wide variety of culinary options prepared using the freshest seasonally available ingredients from our local farming and artisan community to complement your wine tasting experience.
The result is delicious! You’ll feel like you have been transported to Tuscany or Burgundy, or both!
-Please note that all reservations are for a two hour timeframe. We look forward to serving you soon!-
For intimate occasions
A private dining room seats up to ten, ideal for smaller gatherings with family, friends, or colleagues. Special celebratory feasts can be arranged to suit the occasion. For larger events, the entire restaurant may be booked.
- OTOpenTable DinerAnchorage / Alaska •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThis was our first visit to LeChon. We had a gift card to celebrate our 30th Anniversary. We’d been told that the food and service were really wonderful and we’re not disappointed! The food is delicious!! We loved the family style serving and that our server told us just to order a couple things to start and then checked back often to get other dishes started for us. The meal flowed really smoothly, the wait staff were all courteous and friendly and again, the food was amazing!!!! We’ll definitely be going again!More infoLeChonPrice: Moderate• South American• SW Portland•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoDidn’t appreciate the fact that the server hinted at adding more gratuity despite the fact that I had a large party and the bill already included a 22% service charge. She said that the service charge gets split between everyone. The bill was in the 4 digits so her cut was good out of that.More infoNostranaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Southeast Portland•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerPortland / Oregon •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoI had committed to never returning to Ringside when I had ordered the 3-course Prime Rib meal, however I was giving the restaurant one more try. I ordered the previous dinner rare like a picture I showed the waitress, but she served a medium cooked steak. I was furious since I received no apology or explanation. This time I showed the waitress a picture of the e-mail I received earlier in the day, with a steak done exactly how I wanted it done. I made an agreement with her, deliver a steak like your add, or don’t and tell me you can’t. She not only did precisely what I asked, but also exceeded my expectations in every way possible. I’m now a huge fan and will return many more times. Thank you!More infoRingSide Steakhouse - UptownPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• NW Portland•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipHouston •1 review5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023Everything was great! 10/10! Courtney was great actually love how they all work together as a team!More infoJankenPrice: Very Expensive• Creative Japanese• Pearl District•4.7
- QQuiremastervipPortland / Oregon •35 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Great waiter, attractive other waitrons, too. Good food, perfect view and weather. Leisurely New Year’s brunchy type occasion.More infoChart House Restaurant - PortlandPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Downtown•4.6
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Portland, OR
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Portland
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
If Portlandia’s eccentric humor made you anxious to visit this west coast gem, rest assured, food is no laughing matter to these folks. This quirky City of Roses, beloved for its food truck scene, is holding its own in the world of fine dining, as well. Farm-to-table is practically a religion here, so whether you’re grabbing some bar bites, coursing through a James Beard-awarded tasting menu, or sampling a unique treat from a food cart, everything will be fresh, both in style and quality. Portlandians dress casually, act friendly, and are always up to get a little bit weird… or a lot. If an open-minded curiosity takes the lead, you can enjoy devilish doughnuts, reverse happy hours, or a filet at a famed strip club. Unexpected as it may be, their options for Sushi and Thai are plentiful and flavorfully spot-on. Whatever strikes your fancy in this inventive cycling city, your taste-buds will be doing wheelies all the way home.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 24, 2023 there are 381 restaurants in Portland. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, Seafood, American, Italian, Northwest and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Portland who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Portland either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Oregon Health Sciences University Marquam Hill Campus
- Fort Vancouver National Historic Site
- Charbonneau Golf Course
- Amboy Park
- Cedar Hills Center Shopping Center
- Columbia River Gorge
- Brasada Ranch
- Sodaville Springs Park
- Washington Park
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Portland-Downtown Convention Center
- University of Oregon
- Rockaway Beach City Park
- Oregon Zoo
- Rogue River Scenic Waterway
- Portland Golf Club
- Pearl District
- Holiday Inn Portland-Airport I-205
- Oregon State Fairgrounds
- Salem Keizer Volcanoes
- Moda Center
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Portland
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Portland
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Portland, OR
- Portland's Most Iconic Restaurants
- The Best Wings in Portland
- The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Portland
- 100 Portland Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- 50 Portland Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day