Breeze Bar & Grill
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Proof of vaccination required to dine indoors
Excellent food and service, highly recommend , very contemporary newly refurbished bar and restaurant
Good food and good service
Had lamb shank it was cooked right, the mash on the side was lovely
Also had prawn cocktail for starter was 5⭐️s
The table service is In the bar was wonderful
Breeze Bar & Grill offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at (045) 943 732.
Breeze Bar & Grill is rated 4.3 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.