Club Áras na nGael
You must be a member to enter the premises and the membership fee is covered in the booking deposit.
We can cater for large groups, please contact us directly to arrange this.
We look forward to welcoming you!
All bookings for Dela must be made directly with them. A limited truck menu will be available to customers of Club Árus na nGael. The food truck menu is currently only available on Friday and Saturday until 9pm
Booking Deposit€6.00 per personPrepaid
Multiple dates availableThere is a membership fee in order to enter the premises. The membership once paid is valid for one year and you will be issued with a membership number. If you already have membership, the booking deposit can be deducted from your bill. Only with proof of pre existing membership. Late cancellations & no-shows will forfeit booking deposit.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Contact tracing information collected
Dochreidte. Staff were lovely and drinks were very affordable.
Be aware that they don't do food, other than that lovely staff and nice area for a sunny day
Club Áras na nGael is rated 5 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.