Anybody who is familiar with Dublin pub food will be aware of Davy Byrne’s food reputation, in which seafood is the speciality.
If you visit the premises at lunchtime and evening time, you will witness the huge trade which is done in fresh salmon, smoked salmon and crab dishes. There is also a full range of hot meals and salads to compliment these and, as often as not, you can enjoy a lunch or an evening meal of oysters and Guinness.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
Davy Byrnes offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at (01) 677 5217.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.