This includes info about cleaning, sanitising, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn More.
Harkins Bar & Bistro
Harkin's Bar- Where a real Irish welcome awaits you in the heart of old Dublin!
Brendan Behan’s local pub!
Family run since 1992; we manage to keep our unique traditional Irish pub atmosphere, while complimenting it with a very high standard of pub food.
Our speciality is unique homemade cuisine, created with the ingenuity and passion inspired by the fantastic flavours of Dublin. All our produce is Irish, sourced locally, and free-range where possible.
We take great pride in improving upon our favourite Irish dishes in new and creative ways. Come and experience modern Irish cooking our way! #tastethedifference
Get it delivered
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Clean menu provided to every guest
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Lovely food and staff woz lovely would go again and recommend it to family and friends
Lovely little spot just around the corner from the Guinness store house for a bite to eat. Food was delicious and staff super friendly. Well worth visit.
Harkins Bar & Bistro is rated 4.7 stars by 2 OpenTable diners.
You can book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size.