Il Caffe Di Napoli
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
Service no good. Staff more in the mobile that attending customer
Always good and tasty. A great and fast service especially at lunch-hour.
We love everything about Il Café Di Napoli. Fantastic food and incredible staff.
One of my favourite spots in Dublin. Food is superb. It’s a hidden gem.
Great food really enjoyable experience. Good value for money and nice atmosphere not too busy
We had a fabulous evening, the food was delicious and presentation was excellent. Nice atmosphere in restaurant but got rather noisy as the evening went on. I love this restaurant so I’ll be back soon.
Fabulous food, service and ambience! Never disappoints
Caffe di Napoli has been consistently excellent over many years.
Had a lovely evening with friends. Food delicious, service excellent, overall a great experience. Will definitely go again.
We had the most beautiful evening here with friends. Amazing food and great service.
Wonderful service. Friendly staff. Nicest lamb I’ve ever had.
Il Caffe Di Napoli does offer delivery in partnership with Deliveroo and Just Eat. Il Caffe Di Napoli also offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at (01) 611 4831.
Il Caffe Di Napoli is rated 4.7 stars by 11 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.