Peruke & Periwig
Diners and drinkers are most welcome on our first and second floor lounge areas where you can peruse our expertly mixed cocktails with some unconventional yet appetising adjustments that have allowed us to express our creativity and serve delightfully delectable drinks. Our current cocktail menu, the third menu from Peruke & Periwig, is inspired by music of all genres and tastes, much like you, our wonderful customers..
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Contact tracing information collected
The kitchen is closed and will not open for several weeks. We had drinks only. The manager apologized for not letting us know and arranged a table for us at Isabelle’s, which is nearby.
Peruke & Periwig is rated 3 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.