Quinlan & Cooke
€30 and under
QC's Seafood restaurant in Cahersiveen at Quinlan & Cooke, has been long established as the destination restaurant when visiting Kerry. With seating of up to 70 guests at a time, the small yet cosy seafood bar and restaurant creates the perfect dining atmosphere. The philosophy of the owner, Kate Cooke, is to serve only sustainable fresh, wild Irish local fish, supplied by the family company, Quinlan’s Kerry Fish. Menu’s feature ultra-fresh seafood with a choice of daily specials. Mouth-watering offerings include seafood platters, local crab, sizzling Dingle Bay prawns, squid and the family’s world renowned smoked salmon. The Garden Courtyard offers an additional 30 seat al fresco dining facility during the summer months.
Cleaning & Sanitising
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Be the First to Review This RestaurantWrite a review
At present, Quinlan & Cooke has no reviews. Please add a review after your dining experience to help others make a decision about where to eat.
Quinlan & Cooke offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at (066) 947 2244.