This includes info about cleaning, sanitising, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn More.
The Mongolian BBQ
Ok, that’s the history lesson over. One question people ask us a lot is ‘Do I need to be able to cook to eat here?’ And the answer is no! All you do is grab a bowl and choose your ingredients from our selection of meat, seafood, vegetables, tofu and noodles. You pick what you like! Then season with spices, herbs and sauces.
It’s a fun and unique way to eat and is also very healthy as we try to use as little oil as possible when stir frying. We have allergy information for our spices and sauces, so if you have an allergy, or if you are vegetarian, just let your server know, and we can cook your food separately in a wok, instead of on the grill.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Clean menu provided to every guest
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waiting staff wear masks
The Mongolian BBQ offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at (01) 670 4154.
You can book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size.