UCD University Club
Located in the heart of the leafy green UCD Belfield campus, the Restaurant with floor to ceiling windows enjoys stunning views of the iconic lake. The Restaurant is light and airy and has been reconfigured in line with our COVID-19 Safety Charter and current Government guidelines to ensure your safety.
We promise superb food, using the best local ingredients, served with warm, attentive and friendly service.
Should you have an enquiry for an alternative date, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01 716 2622.
With a multitude of options, get into the festive spirit and celebrate with colleagues and friends in the Club Restaurant this December.
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waiting staff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Excellent, professional, and prompt, service. This is a modern, well appointed club in an accessible setting.
UCD University Club is rated 4.7 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.