Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Make your reservation today! A deposit of $20 per person will be required at the time of check in for your table. This deposit of cash or a credit
Card hold for the amount will be lifted when your party has surpassed this amount of purchased food or
Three Hills Winery offers wine tastings, wine by the glass, wine by the bottle, and an assortment of pre-packaged foods, such as meat and cheeses to go with your wine. You may bring in any food you would like.
We are an all-outdoor winery with over 9 acres. Explore by walking around the vines, enjoy a wine tasting at our tasting patio or take a bottle to the private lake and soak in the wildlife. We are kid and pet friendly so be sure to bring out the whole family and enjoy our beautiful winery!
Please note we do not have a restaurant, but we do bring in private catering companies for special events.
Please email info@ThreeHillsWinery.com for large party reservations and Special Events such as birthday Parties and Bridal Showers. Our Tasting Patio and restroom are ADA accessible - Accommodations can be made upon request for access to the lake area.
Our cozy full bar is also the perfect place to enjoy your drink and food while watching some sports!
Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm to 9:00pm
Friday-Satuday: 4:00pm to 9:30pm
Sunday: 2:00pm to 9:00pm
We are open for Takeout everyday
For more information on parties of over 6 people please reach out directly to the restaurant 619-238-0101.
A 4% surcharge is added to all guest checks.
Bandar Restaurant serves Mediterranean food with unique Persian spices flown to San Diego and served in original recipes. Chefs Behrooz and Shokooh create simple preparations to showcase them, alongside an exotic variety of oven-roasted eggplant, charbroiled chicken, seafood and flavorful prime steaks. Look for signature classics such as Nadari, Barg and Soltani. Bandar Restaurant is award-winning since 1996. The restaurant has a unique energy, sitting right in the heart of Gaslamp Quarter in Downtown San Diego.
For those looking for a more casual evening, we feature "Le Menu du Bar”, an à la carte offering available for walk-in guests at our bar and lounge.
We offer hookah at our restaurant and per California law, no one under 21 can be seated during times that hookah is being served. Children are welcome on Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm.
Chef Giuseppe Monaco, Born in Capri, Italy where his passion for cooking took root starting from Mamma Rosa & Papa Giovanni… Giuseppe was trained in Culinary School in Capri, Italy and has over 30 years experience—Let Giuseppe take you to his home with the finest Italian meal you have ever had!
Cucina Caprese is a restaurant that uses traditional Italian culinary techniques including il Forno a Legna –old style wood-fired oven– cooking. We use seasonal, local and organic ingredients as well as meats, cheeses and extra virgin olive oil(EVOO) imported from Italy.
Our dough is prepared the authentic way of old Napoli–made only with special ‘OO Flour’, yeast, and water (no sugar oil, or vinegar). Our pizza is then prepared the traditional Neapolitan way, il Forno a Legna, in a wood-fired pizza oven on the side made to order!
Come find us.
Over three decades, our signature friendly service and festive decor have made Miguel’s a San Diego tradition for locals and visitors alike. Our commitment to artisan cuisine has only grown stronger. That means handmade tortillas, fresh salsas, and colorful crispy chips made daily right in our kitchen. Of course, there’s our decadent, must-have jalapeño white sauce, occasionally referred to as white gold by regulars, and craved up and down the coast.
We invite you to stop in. Enjoy a refreshing hand-shaken margarita and a genuine, mouthwatering Mexican meal. Lets celebrate what we hope will be your first of many, many visits.
At La Bella Café & Games next door Open Wednesday to Sunday, Reserve banquet table for 12 guests, No Cover Fee, a special request to add additional tables, of 12 guests for 2 1/2 hours will require a non-refundable $10 per table cover fee, time may be extended by coordinate the Host, by releasing any unused tables toward the end of your event, La Bella`s offers Family Style Dinners & Our popular dishes in family sized trays, or just enjoy your favorite pizza and local brew on tap
Events please call the Maitre D' at 619-426-8820 to confirm availability & cover fee.
We are FEEDING THE EVOLUTION. Will you join us?
"The name came from all the years after my father passed visiting my mom every week in her kitchen/table with my brothers eating Italian food – us boys making pizza and pasta with her, including having friends and extended family over to share our table" – Jeff Oliveri
Tavola Nostra, which means “our table”, is owned and operated by Jeff Oliveri – a first-time restaurateur from a family of longtime restaurant owners. He hopes to honor his familial heritage and tradition with his Italian dining concept and experience.
- NninajLos Angeles •8 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoMe and my bf had a wonderful and fun experience at InisideOut. The food, drink, service, and ambience were amazing. We ordered beef on hot stone, salmon, prawn, and chicken and everything were delicious. I was able to reserve a table outdoor and the Oasis pop-up was beautiful. l Before I arrived I received a message saying that it might be raining and they have the umbrella ready. I texted him back that I'll probably be there 30 minutes late and he change the time for us. Overall, I'm very impressed! will definitely be back!More infoinsideOUTPrice: Expensive• Californian• Hillcrest•4.7
- BBj49San Diego •5 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe staff was friendly and personable. They helped celebrate my daughter’s birthday and make her day special 🥰More infoJavier's - La JollaPrice: Moderate• Mexican• La Jolla•4.6
- RQRamiQvipToronto / Ontario •6 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023The only reason I gave lower stars because we had to wait for 90 minutes for the chefs to come and the grill was off as wellMore infoBenihana - San Diego, CAPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Mission Valley•4.2
- AVAntonyVSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023Madison had a great atmosphere and outstanding food. We enjoyed the music and ambiance. Service was fast, knowledgeable and friendly. Great location, and we appreciate that it was open on New Year's Day.More infoMadisonPrice: Moderate• Modern European• University Heights•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipLas Vegas •5 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Busy busy busy , but with an extremely convivial and super empathetic of each other, the staff pleases even the most exacting clients , without skipping a beat. Fantabulous dahling! 5 smooches 😘😘😘😘😘More infoGreat Maple San DiegoPrice: Moderate• American• Hillcrest•4.8
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Diego
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Diego
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in San Diego
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 25, 2023 there are 774 restaurants in San Diego. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, American, Seafood, Mexican, Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in San Diego who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in San Diego either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Seaport Village
- The Westgate Hotel
- Vista Gateway Regional Shopping Center
- USS Midway Museum
- Extended Stay America - Temecula - Wine Country
- San Diego State University
- Legoland California
- Birch Aquarium At Scripps
- Old Town Temecula
- Del Mar Race Track
- Pechanga Resort and Casino
- Hotel Del Coronado
- Carlsbad State Beach
- Encinitas Oceanfront Home
- Hilton Garden Inn San Diego Old Town/Sea World Area
- Carlsbad Premium Outlets
- Lake San Marcos Shopping Center
- Sunset Cliffs
- Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine
- Carmel Mountain Ranch Community Park
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Diego
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Diego
- San Diego's Award-winning Restaurants
- The Best Bars for Foodies in San Diego
- Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Diego
- 50 San Diego Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- 100 San Diego Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- Taco-bout Tasty Tacos in San Diego
- Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Diego
- A Guide to the Best Date Spots in San Diego