Make a free reservation
Available for breakfast now in Dublin
Outdoor dining in Dublin
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Dublin
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Mediterranean small plates, fresh pasta and quality cuts of meat where sharing is encouraged. The menu is concise and constantly changing.
Please note all tables of 6 or more will be required to eat off our Chefs Sharing Menu.
By sourcing our ingredients from small Italian food and wine producers, it is our mission to contribute to the preservation of local food cultures and the revival of ancient cultivation techniques.
Our menu features a wide variety of modern dishes, each crafted with the finest ingredients and prepared with care by our skilled chefs. For those seeking a taste of something different, our menu offers some exciting contemporary twists on Irish cuisine.
So why not come and experience the taste of Ireland for yourself at Olives & Figs?
In the late morning, The Lord Mayor's Lounge moves to the celebratory theatre of that most civilised ritual: the art of Afternoon Tea. The elements have remained unchanged over the centuries: a fragrant pot of tea, a succession of sweets and delicate sandwiches, fine china, fresh flowers and delighted laughter. This time is all about enjoying the lovely things in life, an experience designed to be shared and savoured. Time slows down and the art of conversation is revived.
Featuring a mouth watering food offering, created by our Head Chef Ed Raethorne, there is an offering for every taste, including our signature dish "Steak on a stone" and award winning Cheesecake.
Our Drinks offering is the most diverse and unique that Dublin has to offer.
With an extensive selection of cocktails, our very own forge stout and lager,
The Black Forge has the most impressive drinks collection in Dublin.
***Casual Dress Essential****
In Yoi Izakaya, we provide a spacious and cozy space for friends and family to enjoy our variety of classic Japanese cuisine and our signature dishes: Ramen, Sushi, Yaki soba...
We offer a function room for any special occasion
please ring 01-5981799 or send us an email email@example.com for more information.
New restaurants to OpenTable in Dublin
See what locals rave about in Dublin
- KKenji1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat place to eat. Nice friendly staff. Lovely surroundings. Pizza is excellent. Best around. 💯💯More infoIsabelle's€€€€• International• South City Centre•4.3
- AWAlexanderW1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoAmazing Service. The staff there has everything under control, is so so so nice and makes this an amazing experience for a dinner/ date.More infoDrury Buildings€€€€• Contemporary European• South City Centre•4.5
- PRPamRDublin •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Our family party of 5 all really enjoyed the beautiful ambiance and well presented, delicious food!More infoFIRE Steakhouse & Bar€€€€• Steak• South City Centre•4.6
- SMStephenMvipDublin •5 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023It was a pleasure to return to the Ivy for some comfort food on this cold dismal January afternoon. I enjoyed the same excellent, yet unfussy service as I’ve come to expect which is a credit to the entire teamMore infoThe Ivy Dawson Street€€€€• Contemporary British• South City Centre•4.5
- PTPamTDublin •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Really pleased with our dining experience. The staff were able to give us an extra table for our sister's husband and kids, without them booking. Everyone gave it 10/10More infoCafé en Seine€€€€• Modern European• Dawson Street•4.5
Restaurant experiences trending in Dublin
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Dublin. Our customers recommend Krewe, The Ivy Dawson Street and FIRE Steakhouse & Bar
As of June 7, 2023 there are 381 restaurants in Dublin. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Irish, Italian, Contemporary European, European, Gastro Pub and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Dublin who deliver with Uber Eats, Deliveroo, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Dublin either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.