- OTOpenTable DinerPortland / Oregon •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThis place is always amazing. We started with the mushroom tart and the zucchini fries, both were really tasty but the zucchini fries were crunchy and oh so addictive! For entrees we had the chicken schnitzel and the classic. You can’t go wrong with anything on the menu but these are favorites for a reason. For an extra treat, start with a cocktail at Alleycat in the alley behind the restaurant! The cocktails are imaginative and absolutely delicious.More infoAmadeusPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Salem•4.5
- TEThomasE1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoWe have been going to Rudy's for years and we have never had a disappointing experience with them. The staff are friendly, energetic, and courteous. The food (particularly the steaks) are always cooked the way we want. If you are looking for a great steak house I highly recommend Rudy's.More infoRudy's SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Salem•4.6
- MKMelodyKanzPortland / Oregon •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoExcellent food and service. We made reservations and was given opportunity to sit outside or inside due to temperature.More infoBrix - KeizerPrice: Moderate• American• Keizer•4.3
- AAndrewvipOrlando / Central Florida East •14 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Sept 2023Just wonderful as usual. The prime rib is SO good! So is the bread 🍞 & honey 🍯 butter 🧈.More infoChira's Restaurant & CateringPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Salem•4.6
- FDFineDiningForMeSan Francisco Bay Area •5 reviews5.0Dined on 21 Aug 2023Our party of 4 enjoyed a lovely evening on the outside deck with a view of the Willamette River. Our waitress was perfectly attentive, not rushing us. The food was delicious and nicely presented: chicken marsala, oysters Rock, huge fish n chips, nice choice of wine and cocktails. We definitely will come back with friends.More infoTerritory (at The Independence Hotel)Price: Expensive• Farm-to-table• Independence•3.9
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Portland, OR
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Portland
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 25, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Independence. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Farm-to-table and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Independence who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Independence either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Lacreole Sports Complex
- Buena Vista County Park
- Whitworth Sports Complex
- Blm County Park
- Bridge Park
- Winegar Park
- Riverside Inn & Suites
- Gala Park
- Riverview City Park
- Le Mesa Park
- Sarah Helmick State Park
- Pfaff Park
- Mountain Fir Park
- Monmouth Recreational Park
- Rotary Park
- Mill Creek County Park
- Whitesell Park
- Marr Court Park
- Birch Street Park
- Lyle Sports Complex