Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Izakaya Nonbei has been a mainstay in Kapahulu for over 30 years serving the best Japanese food and drinks.
Omakase By Aung is modern, up beat and contemporary sushi omakase restaurant located at 567 Kapahulu Ave next to world famous Waikiki beach in Honolulu. Mixture of Edomae style nigiris and model innovative nigiris will be served in 1 hour 45 minutes long Omakase meal. Seasonal fish from around the world are used in the 15 courses omakase meal.
Omakase by Aung provides single 15 courses menu to all customers for both Lunch and Dinner Service.
Chef Aung will provide laid back and fun experience for all sushi lovers. Open kitchen with a long 12 seats sushi counter in the middle of the restaurant allows interactive experience between the customers and the chefs.
-Please give us call for breakfast reservation.
Popular wedding venue at Diamondhead is now open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Open-air ambiance surrounded by Diamondhead.
Enjoy our tropical gardens and cascading waterfalls as you dine.
A Kind Reminder:
The Majority Of Our Seating Is On The Exterior So We Advise To Dress Comfortably! We Take Great Pride In Preparing Every Dish To Our Guest's Order Therefore We Encourage You To Enjoy A Few Pupus And Immerse Yourselves In Conversation With Your Ohana & Guest As You Await Your Main Dishes. We Are An Intimately Ran And Family Operated Steakhouse And We Truly Strive To Create A Memorable Experience For Every Person Who Steps Through Our Doors. We Thank You All Greatly For Enabling Us To Host You For Dinner. Me Ke Aloha Mau A Mau, The Cutlery.
- LFLawrenceFvipLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023Amazing food and fantastic customer service. A huge hidden gem !More infoIzakaya NonbeiPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Kaimuki•4.7
- Qqna777Hawaii •4 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023Everything was EXCELLENT! From the drinks to the food. Will definitely come back againMore infoBlind OxPrice: Very Expensive• Speakeasy• Honolulu•4.6
- CclosetfoodieNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023The food is always delicious. We ordered a couple new dishes, Greek goddess salad with chicken and the gnocchi. Both were excellent. I usually have the Panko crusted chicken salad or the chicken Parmesan, but I think the Greek goddess salad will become my go-to salad from now on.More infoRuscello - Nordstrom Ala MoanaPrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• Honolulu•4.7
- TDTomDvipLos Angeles •30 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023I keep coming back. Great!More infoHula Grill - WaikikiPrice: Expensive• Hawaii Regional Cuisine• Waikiki•4.5
- KKazumiHawaii •3 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Since We had been there the day before (dinner) , we decided to visit and enjoy the new year’s sun rise of the Diamond head here. With having kindly treating , we could enjoy beautiful view. I appreciate staff’s welcome us who had not enough time to take food but drinksMore infoDeck.Price: Expensive• Hawaiian• Waikiki•4.2
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Kaimuki. Our customers recommend The Cutlery - Kaimuki's Neighborhood Steakhouse & Barbershop, Izakaya Nonbei and Omakase By Aung
As of October 1, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Kaimuki. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Japanese, Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Kaimuki who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Kaimuki either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.