The University of the South Restaurants
Make a free reservation
See what locals rave about in The University of the South
- KRKRISTINESAlabama •7 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe highly recommend Tupelo Honey. The server gave us great suggestions, and our appetizer and meals were all terrific. Portions were extremely generous… More than we could eat. ￼ we ordered the cauliflower appetizer, and we both had the pork skillet. My husband had the potato Cracklin‘s and the brussels sprouts. They looked fantastic also. ￼More infoTupelo Honey - Chattanooga$$$$• Contemporary Southern• Chattanooga•4.6
- JCJanieceC1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThank you so much… food was awesome… ambiance was outstanding… and our service was perfect!More infoPublic House - Chattanooga$$$$• American• Chattanooga•4.8
- RWRejeanaW1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThe food and service was top notch. I would recommend this restaurant to all of my friend It was a little pricey but well worth itMore infoHennen's$$$$• Steak• Chattanooga•4.8
- JKJimKEast Tennessee •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoIt was great with the exception of our main course coming out before our appetizers. I never had this happen before. The food was still excellent!More infoStir$$$$• American• Chattanooga•4.7
- SCSusanCvipEast Tennessee •4 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023We go at least once a week, and have for over a year. You can count on great service, beautiful views, a varied menu, and, according to my fella, a good house made IPA! We find the staff friendly, professional, and accommodating. The space offers a variety of seating options, with helpful heaters and igloos outside in colder times. They’ve done a lot, we’ve noticed, this year to improve guest experience! New menu options, the covering over the upper deck, new heaters, in and out, and now new tables and chairs on the deck! We like the cauliflower crust pizza, the brewery nachos, the brunch options and the salad dressings are good!More infoTop of the Rock Restaurant and Brewery$$$$• American• Jasper•4.5
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in The University of the South
9 restaurants that scream “Nashville”
Whether you’re native to the city, a transplant, or a tourist, make sure to visit the nine places that help make Nashville great.
Where to drink in Nashville right now
Nashville’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes
Nashville’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Nashville’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Nashville’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Nashville’s sensational food scene now stretches far beyond local specialties such as hot chicken and barbecue. These days, Music City’s restaurants are defined by innovative, one-of-a-kind experiences—frunch, anyone?—and open kitchens galore. Sample decadent Neapolitan fare in Chestnut Hill and Barcelona-style tapas downtown, then cap your night out at a modern-day supper club and entertainment mash-up in The Gulch. These are the five Nashville restaurants to book right now.
11 top date night restaurants in Nashville
As the home of country music, Nashville is the place to plan a pitch-perfect date. Whether you’ve been married for a decade or just swiped right, there’s a romantic restaurant for you. Take a sushi rolling class together at a pan Asian place in the Gulch. For a more glamorous evening, opt for dinner at a seasonal American spot in a historic Melrose movie theater. No matter where you land, these spots will make date night sing. Read on for a guide to Music City’s 11 most romantic restaurants to book right now.