- MCMarkCvipToronto / Ontario •8 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat experience. Hopped in for a quick lunch and was not disappointed. Great scallops and the broccolini was amazing too. Everything was seasoned assertively which I very much enjoyed. My only wish is that they offered corkage on wines. I think the scallops at 33 dollars is tremendously good value too.More infoTen Foot HenryPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Canadian• Calgary•4.8
- SSSherSherExclusive •5 reviews5.0Dined on 22 Oct 2023I took my parents and my uncle to dinner. I knew the steak was going to be big, but this was insane. They were cooked medium and they were delicious. We barely made a dent in them at all. We all took our leftovers home. It was great value, tasted delicious and overall a good time out in a Saturday night.More infoThe Canadian Brewhouse - ChestermerePrice: Moderate• Sports Bar• Chestermere•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinervipCalgary / Southern Alberta •3 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023I don’t give 5 stars like ever but if there were 6 I would gladly do so. Above the food, and atmosphere was absolutely amazing the server how fast, friendly and efficient she was honestly amazed me. Definitely one my new fav restaurants in Calgary.More infoBarbarellaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Calgary•4.6
- JGJeffGVancouver / British Columbia •2 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023Recommended to me while visiting Calgary and staying downtown. Fantastic! I will go again as soon as I am back in Calgary.More infoBridgette BarPrice: Moderate• American• Downtown•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerCalgary / Southern Alberta •2 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023It was honestly wonderful like words can’t explain I don’t know where to begin food was complete perfection service was amazing prices were very affordable our waitress kept checking up on us we ordered the Steak Frites and it was amazing the steak was cooked to perfection it’s my number 1 place to go to everytime we go on a dateMore infoMAJOR TOMPrice: Expensive• Continental• Downtown•4.7
Calgary's Award-winning Restaurants
Discover award winning restaurants in Calgary.
These Are the 14 Best Calgary Restaurants for Celebrating Special Occasions
Even though the COVID-19 pandemic has altered how we celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions, most of us are still inclined to mark milestones with some kind of food. Some people are choosing to gather at home with a lavish take-out spread ordered from a favorite restaurant, while others are getting together with small groups of close friends or family to savor a good restaurant meal. Calgary is full of restaurants ideal for celebrating life’s special occasions, whether you’re looking for a luxurious multi-course tasting menu or beers over a fully loaded pizza. While the pandemic has limited how many revelers can come to the table, most of the city’s celebratory restaurants are open for business and ready to help diners feel like they’re escaping the weight of the world, even for a couple of hours or so. These Calgary restaurants are all worthy of hosting small celebrations.