Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
An effortless choice for tasty dinner, Moxies Polo Park restaurant is situated inside Winnipeg tourism hotspot Polo Park Shopping Centre on Portage Avenue. Come by and try a scrumptious selection of classic dishes and thirst-quenching drinks!
- JHJoanHCalgary / Southern Alberta •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe food is freshly prepared and delicious. Service was great. My 4th visit. I keep recommending and bringing friends and family for lunch or dinner.More infoPreservation Hall Eatery + Wine BarPrice: Expensive• French• Polo Park•4.5
- KDKirkDWinnipeg / Manitoba •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoI don’t go often, but I will say that I have never any anything other than a great experience at Rae & Jerry’s. Great food. Great staff.More infoRae & Jerry's SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Polo Park•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerWinnipeg / Manitoba •1 review5.0Dined on 28 Nov 2023Had a business lunch there.....service was great, food always good.More infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - Polo Park - WinnipegPrice: Expensive• American• Polo Park•4.5
- YyycflipCalgary / Southern Alberta •39 reviews5.0Dined on 23 Sept 2023Came for dessert as I was craving White Chocate Brownie but ended up ordering Chicken Cashew Lettuce Wrap as well. The lettuce wrap was amazing - the perfect late night snack! The brownie was absolutely and sinfully awesome as always! Service was efficient and incredible!More infoMoxies - Polo ParkPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Polo Park•4.2
- RKRonKWinnipeg / Manitoba •2 reviews5.0Dined on 25 Jul 2023All you can eat ribs were great. Server was attentive, doing a fine job.More infoMontana's BBQ & Bar - Winnipeg - Polo ParkPrice: Moderate• undefined• Winnipeg•4.1
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Polo Park is Preservation Hall Eatery + Wine Bar