Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
ATLAS steak + fish is a flirtatious and modern twist on the iconic North American steakhouse. Sip and savor in our warm and casually-elegant ambiance as we serve you with our stylish approach to hospitality and remarkable cuisine.
Selecting the finest ingredients, exploring global flavors, showcasing unique cooking techniques, and engaging table-side service are all elements that speak to our commitment in crafting a truly distinctive dining encounter.
Located in the heart of Kamloops, ATLAS is your premier destination for casual gatherings and special occasions. Signature seafood towers, premium steaks and lively happy hour all await.
The Bar Program at Cordo is an experience of BC. A wide selection of BC Liquors is the foundation for creating our signature cocktails using fresh juice from BC fruit and vegetables accented by herbs from our in-house herb garden. House-made syrups from local BC products with a touch of house made bitters will be the accent that creates a unique cocktail experience. The beer and wine offerings will be of local craftsman displaying the true talent and expertise in Kamloops and surround B.C. regions.
- SMShannonMVancouver / British Columbia •1 review4.0Dined 2 days agoFood was yummy and we so enjoyed Rooster band! Thank you for debuting this great new Kamloops bandMore infoMatch Eatery & Public House - KamloopsPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Kamloops•4.9
- TVToddVVancouver / British Columbia •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat service, great food, beautiful fine dining for the city of Kamloops.More infoATLAS steak + fish - KamloopsPrice: Very Expensive• Global, International• Kamloops•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerVancouver / British Columbia •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoI brought my staff and our spouses there for dinner. The food was fantastic, service was great and we had a great time overall! Highly recommend!More infoKatch Craft Kitchen + BarPrice: Expensive• Steak• Kamloops•4
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoService and welcoming atmosphere is still the bestMore infoMoxies - KamloopsPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Kamloops•4.3
- 44blacklabsVancouver / British Columbia •3 reviews5.0Dined on 27 Nov 2023Excellent food and great service. The only downfall is the noise level, which is high due to the open concept design of the restaurant. Highly recommend this eatery!More infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - KamloopsPrice: Expensive• American• Kamloops•4.7
14 romantic restaurants for any kind of date night in Vancouver
Whether it’s on February 14 and you’re toasting love with everyone else or it’s just the two of you marking an anniversary, ocean-flanked Vancouver has you covered for romantic restaurants. A Silk Road-inspired spot with locations in Kits and Mount Pleasant regales couples with live music. In the Stadium District, a swanky hotel restaurant is a group hang hotspot thanks to extravagant, shareable desserts such as crème brûlée doughnuts and hot whiskey cake. In Fairview, a tiny but mighty bar with a solid tapas selection was made for no-pressure first dates. At these top Vancouver restaurants, romance isn’t just about candlelight and wine. Here are 14 romantic restaurants designed for you and your sweetheart to adore.
Celebrate your special occasions at these top 13 Vancouver restaurants
Vancouver’s breathtaking surroundings make it all the more exciting to go out for a celebratory meal. But beyond epic waterfront views, Vancouver’s thriving dining scene holds something for all kinds of celebrations. Whether it’s a top-notch Chinese meal in luxe interiors, eating flaky Moroccan pastries under a lantern-lit ceiling, or sharing a towering seafood platter in a city famous for its fresh catch, Vancouver offers plenty of options for a celebratory meal out. Read on for 13 Vancouver restaurants to book when you’re looking to ring in something special.
4 New Must-Try Restaurants in Vancouver
New restaurants have been opening at a pace faster than Vancouver has seen in recent years, making dining here more exciting than ever. Choose from additional locations of local favorites, an Alberta eatertainment import where you can eat and play at the same time, and an all-new concept serving ancient Peruvian fare in Mount Pleasant. Restaurants are also increasingly offering ways to give back, with one spot benefitting humanitarian relief in Ukraine and another folding gratuity into prices to provide fair salaries and benefits. No matter the cuisine or reason, these are the four must-book new spots around Vancouver.
Vancouver’s 11 Favorite Bars
Almost every restaurant will happily serve up drinks—alcoholic or booze-free—regardless of whether there’s a food order. But there are times when something extra special is necessary when it comes to what’s in the glass and the atmosphere. Raise a glass to these dozen Vancouver spots that all offer something standout in the drinks department, from the city’s most innovative cocktails to more casual haunts for game day.
Where to Dine Outside in Vancouver This Summer
With the end of spring showers, Vancouver’s sunny season is starting and restaurant patios, rooftops, and terraces are poised to welcome you back. The city’s temporary patio program—which kicked off in the summer of 2020 in response to the pandemic—has some changes for summer 2022, so you might not see as many temporary sidewalk and curbside patios as before. Here are some of Vancouver’s best outdoor dining spots, some open year-round. Get ready for afternoon tea, mountain and sea views, and the joys of being outside for cool cocktails, snacks, and meals from brunch to dinner at the city’s top spots for outdoor dining.
21 Restaurants That Define Vancouver Dining
Vancouver’s vibe may be relaxed and casual, but the city takes its food seriously. Sustainable seafood and local ingredients are on almost every Vancouver menu from restaurants focussing on international fare to those that serve the region’s iconic Pacific coastal cuisine. Vancouver’s greatest restaurants include newcomers such as Fable Diner’s third location in Yaletown as well as namesake restaurants from some of Canada’s most famous chefs such as Hidekazu Tojo and Vikram Vij. These must-visit restaurants are in Vancouver’s favourite neighbourhoods and within the city’s best hotels, welcoming both casual diners and those celebrating special occasions. These are the 21 Vancouver restaurants that symbolize the city’s impressive dining scene.
10 Vancouver Burgers To Add to Your Bucket List
You can get a burger pretty much anywhere, though getting a great burger is much more of a challenge. Whether you like your burger classic or creative, everyday or exceptional, Vancouver’s got you covered for burgers. These are ten of the city's best, from wagyu beef with black truffles to classic smashburgers.
Frequently asked questions
- Nicola Valley Memorial Arena
- Quality Inn Kamloops
- Tobiano Golf Course
- Super 8 Merritt
- The Dunes At Kamloops Golf Course
- Kamloops Heritage Railway Steam Train
- Memorial Arena
- Monte Lake Park
- Lamplighter Motel
- Painted Bluffs Park
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops
- Alexandra Bridge Park
- Douglas Lake Airport
- North Thompson Oxbows Jensen Island Park
- Harper Mountain
- Paul Lake Park
- Monck Park
- Star Lodge
- Loon Lake Park
- Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites-Kamloops