Make a free reservation
Available for breakfast now in Goodlettsville
Outdoor dining in Goodlettsville
Restaurant experiences trending in Goodlettsville
See what locals rave about in Goodlettsville
- MMatthew1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoAmazing, unique food. Service was great. Having non alcoholic options was great for my wife who doesn’t drink. Food came quickly and it wasn’t as expensive as I thought it would be. Will definitely be back to try the rest of the menu!More infoNoko$$$$• Asian• East Nashville•4.9
- MmishrayeIndiana •2 reviews5.0Dined on 13 May 2023Fabulous brick oven pizza. Crust was outstanding.More infoCalabria Brickoven Pizzeria Goodlettsville$$$$• Pizzeria• Goodlettsville•4.5
- STSuzanneTvipNashville •21 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Apr 2023Overall this Red lobster was very good! I think for the most part people have forgotten about it! It need some minor updates but for the most part it was great and the food was phenomenal! Thank you!More infoRed Lobster - Madison - Gallatin Pike$$$$• Seafood• Murfreesboro•4
- JJensenNashville •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023This place was great for dinner. Not too busy when we went and the service was super fast. All the employees were great and super friendly. Live music was also great.More infoThe Hampton Social - Nashville$$$$• American• Nashville•4.8
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Goodlettsville
9 restaurants that scream “Nashville”
Whether you’re native to the city, a transplant, or a tourist, make sure to visit the nine places that help make Nashville great.
Where to drink in Nashville right now
Nashville’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes
Nashville’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Nashville’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Nashville’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Nashville’s sensational food scene now stretches far beyond local specialties such as hot chicken and barbecue. These days, Music City’s restaurants are defined by innovative, one-of-a-kind experiences—frunch, anyone?—and open kitchens galore. Sample decadent Neapolitan fare in Chestnut Hill and Barcelona-style tapas downtown, then cap your night out at a modern-day supper club and entertainment mash-up in The Gulch. These are the five Nashville restaurants to book right now.
11 top date night restaurants in Nashville
As the home of country music, Nashville is the place to plan a pitch-perfect date. Whether you’ve been married for a decade or just swiped right, there’s a romantic restaurant for you. Take a sushi rolling class together at a pan Asian place in the Gulch. For a more glamorous evening, opt for dinner at a seasonal American spot in a historic Melrose movie theater. No matter where you land, these spots will make date night sing. Read on for a guide to Music City’s 11 most romantic restaurants to book right now.
Located just north of Nashville, the neighborhood of Goodlettsville exudes a welcoming vibe of community and tradition. While fishing enthusiasts will find solace here, numerous parks, historical sites, and antique malls offer a peaceful yet entertaining respite that caters to all members of the family. As the evening draws near, patrons and visitors can expect a meal reminiscent of a childhood dinner at home with locations offering racks of lamb and numerous variations of fried vegetables. However, pickier connoisseurs won't be disappointed in the more eclectic side of Goodlettsville dining, which reveals eateries presenting Alaskan king salmon crudo and New Orleans style barbecue shrimp.
- Hampton Inn Nashville/Goodlettsville
- The White House Inn and Suites
- Courtyard Nashville Goodlettsville
- Quality Inn Goodlettsville
- Best Western Fairwinds Inn
- Historic Mansker's Station Frontier Life Center
- M Star Hotel - Goodlettsville
- Peay Park
- Motel 6 White House
- Motel 6 Nashville - Goodlettsville
- White House Inn Museum
- Days Inn - White House
- White House City Park
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Goodlettsville - Nashville
- Moss Wright Park
- Holiday Inn Express White House
- Days Inn Goodlettsville
- Goodlettsville Plaza Shopping Center
- Days Inn - Joelton
- Red Roof Inn Nashville North Goodlettsville