Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in Manchester
Outdoor dining in Manchester
New restaurants to OpenTable in Manchester
See what locals rave about in Castlefield
From verified diners like you
From verified diners like you
- EDEllaD1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWhat a venue! It was my boyfriends birthday so we came to Manchester for the weekend. I booked a table at 20 Stories and mentioned whilst booking that we were celebrating his birthday. Upon arrival, 3 members of staff wished him a happy birthday, as did our waiter, which was really thoughtful and they brought out a special dessert for him. The venue and the views are amazing, the atmosphere is great - very vibrant and buzzing. The food was good, although for the price I wouldn’t say it was excellent value for money (I think you’re paying more for the experience than the actual food, it wasn’t anything special). However, the staff were great and couldn’t do enough for us. If you’re celebrating a special occasion, I would highly recommend!More info20 Stories Restaurant££££• British• Manchester•4.2
- RTRobinT1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoMy wide and I have eaten here a handful of times now and it never disappoints. Arrive a little early and have a drink at the cute roof bar, whilst being served by very hospitable wait-staff. When it's time to eat, scoot across the landing landing, get greeted by a lovely person and escorted to your seat. The choice is epic and seasonal. Food itself is really lovely (steak especially!). But what makes this place great is the staff. They really can't do enough for you.More infoThe Ivy Roof Garden, Spinningfields££££• Contemporary British• Manchester•4.6
- BBarry793Manchester/Greater Manchester •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWhat an excellent place to eat the restaurant was beautiful the service was excellent we were told how to order the food ,as it is similar to tapas were you order different dishes the food was excellent I would say a little expensive but well worth and would definitely go back Again first classMore infoThe Ivy Asia, Spinningfields££££• Contemporary Asian• Manchester•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerManchester/Greater Manchester •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023It gets better every time I go, I think it might be my favourite restaurant now.More infoThe Ivy Brasserie, Spinningfields££££• Contemporary British• Manchester•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •6 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Excellent quality of food from the mouth watering steak to the sides. Once you eat a steak at Hawksmoor you can not eat steak anywhere else. The sides are plenty to go around. Steaks well prepared and worth it. The welcome was warm and professional, attention to detail. A truly great experience one worth trying. Definitely will be going to Hawksmoor for my next steak.More infoHawksmoor Manchester££££• Steakhouse• Manchester•4.7
Restaurant experiences trending in Manchester
Frequently asked questions
As of June 5, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Castlefield. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Northwest British and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Castlefield who deliver with Deliveroo, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Castlefield either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.