- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe fried chicken hummus was absolutely fantastic… And definitely qualifies as a main course. We also shared the Mediterranean salad… It was delicious. My husband followed it up with a Sherman kebab… Though we were very full by that point, and definitely could have left that off of our order I have the moose for dessert which is lovely. Our server, Ryan , was fantastic and perfectly attentive.More infoShayaPrice: Expensive• Israeli• Uptown•4.8
- HHeathervipAustin •15 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023This restaurant was recommended by locals and the seafood was very good. Amazing oyster selection and overall good food. Service was great but very, very slow.More infoLukePrice: Moderate• French• Central Business District•4.6
- CFCherylFGreater Boston •4 reviews5.0Dined on 2 Jan 2023Great all around! Server was so nice. Food was amazing. Place has a great ambiance. One of the best restaurants we have eaten at in quite a long time. Go!!!!More infoSofia New OrleansPrice: Moderate• Italian• Warehouse District•4.8
- MMichianafoodiesvipIndiana •44 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023We are never disappointed when we dine here. It is the one restaurant we will continually return to on our visits to New Orleans although we like to try out ones we have not been to yet. Steaks are the best we have had anywhere in the US!More infoChophouse New Orleans – Prime SteaksPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Central Business District•4.8
- MHMaxineHNew Orleans / Louisiana •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023As a resident of New Orleans, I normally recommend this restaurant to my clients and company visiting New Orleans. My. clients are always happy with their service, so I decided to try it out. It was nice meeting the staff face-to-face that assist me with my reservations. The food was fabulous. We ordered the redfish with pecan topping. OMG! The manager, Marcus Benoit and Katie, the hostess was very accommodating. The servers were awesome!More infoMerilPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Warehouse District•4.7
The best places to grab a drink in New Orleans
New Orleans’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
These 10 New Orleans restaurants nail outdoor dining
New Orleans’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
14 restaurants vital to New Orleans
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of New Orleans dining right now.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in New Orleans
New Orleans’s restaurants have hosted lovers and trysts for more than 300 years. Couples looking for romance are sure to find it in the Big Easy, whether it’s in the embrace of a velvet-clad hotel lounge or an intimate, family-owned neighborhood joint. Butter up your beau with a steak and martini at an iconic Mid-City steakhouse. Tuck into a tasting menu fit for royalty at a Japanese jewel box in the Central Business District. There’s a table for every kind of date across this festive city. Read on for a guide to 9 New Orleans restaurants ready to host your next romantic occasion.
Celebrate your special occasions at these top 13 New Orleans restaurants
New Orleanians tend to mark time by food seasons rather than the standard calendar flip. The hottest months belong to frozen daiquiris and technicolor snoballs. Spring brings families and friends together over spicy spreads of boiled crawfish. In a city that puts food and drink at the center of its life and not just the center of the table, eating and drinking is always a special occasion. When it comes to celebrating a birthday, graduation, or just feeling alive in the Big Easy, the stage is set with buckets of seafood, cocktails shaken and stirred in James Beard Award-winning bars, and grand dining rooms that have hosted generations of milestone events and special occasions. These are the 15 best restaurants to book across the Crescent City for many different celebrations.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in New Orleans
New Orleans’s restaurants are the beating heart of this festive city, and to say they’ve had a tough few years would be putting it mildly. The good news is that hospitality is calling again, and nobody does it better than the restaurateurs, chefs, servers, and bartenders that call the Big Easy home. Superior service continues to set New Orleans’s restaurant scene apart. Among the standouts, there’s a brand-new izakaya helmed by a meticulous executive chef who spent time in Japan and a Mid-City tapas bar that churns out a one-of-its-kind, afterhours brunch for the midnight munchies. Book one, book all, and be warmly welcomed at these four new restaurants, representing the best of New Orleans right now.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.