Make a free reservation
Book for dinner tonight in La Jolla
New restaurants to OpenTable in La Jolla
Outdoor dining in La Jolla
See what locals rave about in Miramar
- GGina1San Diego •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoEverything was great! I ordered the mac n cheese, glazed carrots and mimosas. So delicious!!More infoGravity Heights$$$$• American• Sorrento Mesa•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Diego •19 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe had a Friday nite late dinner at Red O. We were lured out by their Friday Tomahawk steak special (serves two). Great steak and sides. Plenty of food for two. Service was outstanding. Atmosphere great. Our experience eating at Red O (whether in the dining room or bar) has always been solid. I think the Tomahawk special is for a limited time. Check their web site.More infoRED O Taste of Mexico - La Jolla$$$$• Contemporary Mexican• La Jolla•4.5
- AamplcswvipSan Diego •47 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoLoved the lamb tenderloin served with asparagus and yukon mashed potatoes. The lamb was tender and included 3 large slices. Excellent!!More infoSeasons 52 - San Diego - UTC$$$$• American• University City/Golden Triangle•4.7
- AAnnevipSan Diego •13 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe service was great. The food was delicious. I got a chile relleno and the vegetable enchiladas which were wonderful! The guacamole was the best I have every had! It was very delicious. The ambience was beautiful but the restaurant got quite noisy at lunch time. That made it hard to take to the people at my table. I would definitely go back and refer friends to this restaurant!More infoJavier's - La Jolla$$$$• Mexican• La Jolla•4.7
- YTYauTingSan Diego •2 reviews5.0Dined on 13 Apr 2023Great service, there is only one server, but she is prompt and quick to respond to what we need. She is also very friendly and keeps on checking with us. Meat and vegetables are very fresh. We have a very enjoyable experienceMore infoMo-Mo-Paradise Mira Mesa$$$$• Japanese• Mira Mesa•4.7
Award winning restaurants in La Jolla
Restaurant experiences trending in La Jolla
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Miramar
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Diego
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in San Diego
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Diego
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Miramar who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Miramar either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.