Galway City Centre Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Available for breakfast now in The Claddagh
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Galway City Centre
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Vegan, Gluten Free and Halal Options.
Soak in the views whilst you dine at Sophie’s rooftop restaurant, complete with amazing panoramic views of Galway City, whatever the weather.
Blazing sun, howling gales, she’s just beautiful. And fun. And friendly. And tasty.
Our chefs pack every mouthful with international and Irish flavours. We’ve also got a range of cocktails so good you’ll wanna work your way through the entire menu.
We serve breakfast and dinner 7 days a week. We do lunch on weekdays and brunch at the weekend.
If you haven't found your desired time please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A beautiful large island bar is the centrepiece of this space, with specially commissioned hand-crafted stitched leather panels. It is a local gathering place for family and friends.
With an innovative menu that brings together old world flavours and contemporary international cuisines. Every plate is packed with fresh, honest, tasty food, created with the very best Irish produce.
From the fluffy omelettes, Caesar salads and juicy burgers and world famous Chicken Wings
We focus on friendly, laid-back service; tasty as ever food and a relaxed atmosphere - everything Elephant & Castle lovers have come to expect we’re bringing to the Dean Galway.
Indoor & outdoor seating is available ( subject to the Irish weather )
Our booking platform accepts reservations up to 6 people, should you wish to make a booking for more than 10 people please email us with your enquiry on email@example.com .
Come to eat , Stay to party!
Breakfast is served daily from 07.00am. With excellent Lunch menus from 12.30 and Dinner Menus from 17.00.
As you enter our Gaslight Brasserie, you are greeted with warm white walls and mirrors - enriched with burgundies and teals. This is a luxurious relaxed Dining space.
Our Brasserie Lunch Menu is served from 12.30 till 4.30pm daily
Our Gaslight Evening menu is served from 5.00pm till 9.30pm daily
Meet your friends, celebrate with colleagues or enjoy a date night at The Gaslight safe in the knowledge you are choosing delicious food and high quality service, with our famous welcome.
At Queen Street, we take pride in our freshly prepared dishes cooked to order. This commitment ensures that every customer experiences Queen Street at its very best.
Our doors open at 11am every morning, serving barista-style coffee and freshly made café options. Food is served from 12pm throughout the week and on bank holidays, with last seatings at 9pm every evening. Our bar service is also available after this time, serving until late.
We cater to all dietary requirements and offer an exciting menu that includes vegetarian and vegan options. Our team is always on hand to make your experience as enjoyable as you deserve.
Come and experience Queen Street, where great food, cocktails, and a wonderful atmosphere await you!
See what locals rave about in Galway City Centre
- MFMaryFConnacht •1 review4.0Dined on 27 May 2023Everything was lovely except it was quite loud & we had to speak loudly to be heard which was not v.relaxing.More infoZappis Restaurant€€€€• Italian• Galway’s West End•4.7
- MMacgeniusConnacht •1 review5.0Dined on 20 May 2023Very nice meal. Menu had plenty of options and great service. Super clean as well.More infoCaprice€€€€• Café• Galway City Centre•4.4
- NTNatalieT1 review5.0Dined on 15 May 2023We went with our two kids and it was amazing. Very nice restaurant atmosphere with an upscale pub feel. The food was amazing - we almost went to another place because it was a little more kid friendly, but I went with this place because I just got a great feeling. It was just perfect. A meat eater, two vegans and two kids and it was everything we could have hoped to find. The wine was also delicious.More infoKirby's€€€€• European• Galway City Centre•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinervipSeattle / Eastern Washington •6 reviews5.0Dined on 7 May 2023Good burgers, great fries. Seems to be a really popular takeout place. Didn’t really need a reservation - you can mostly walk in - but there is limited seating.More infoBóTOWN€€€€• Burgers• Galway’s West End•4.3
- DKDebbieKConnacht •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Lovely food, friendly staff in a great location. Highly recommend!More infoRenao Bar & Restaurant€€€€• Chinese• Galway City Centre•4.4
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in Galway City Centre include Renao Bar & Restaurant, Sophie's @ The Dean Galway and Kirby's
Restaurants with gluten-free options in Galway City Centre are Sophie's @ The Dean Galway, Renao Bar & Restaurant and Elephant & Castle - Galway
Bottomless brunch in Galway City Centre is available at Sophie's @ The Dean Galway, Elephant & Castle - Galway and Gaslight Brasserie
The most romantic restaurant in Galway City Centre is Sophie's @ The Dean Galway
Restaurants in Galway City Centre with a great view include Sophie's @ The Dean Galway, Renao Bar & Restaurant and Elephant & Castle - Galway
- Ballyvaughan Cottages
- Aran Islands
- 7 Cross Street Boutique Townhouse
- Galway Golf Club
- Glenslende Castle
- Hylands Burren Hotel
- Park House Hotel
- 17 Williamstreet West
- Galway Arms Inn
- Forster Court Hotel
- Lough Kip Lodge
- Galway Railway Station
- Burren Coast
- Harbour Hotel
- Gliondar Croi
- Limestone Lodge
- Slieve Elva B&B
- Galway Bay
- The Stop B and B