Make a free reservation
Available for breakfast now in Mount Juliet
Outdoor dining in Mount Juliet
Restaurant experiences trending in Mount Juliet
See what locals rave about in Lebanon
- MMatthew1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoAmazing, unique food. Service was great. Having non alcoholic options was great for my wife who doesn’t drink. Food came quickly and it wasn’t as expensive as I thought it would be. Will definitely be back to try the rest of the menu!More infoNoko$$$$• Asian• East Nashville•4.9
- JSJaySNashville •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoHad a wonderful birthday dinner here. The service was amazing and the drinks were incredibly good. Enjoyed a wonderful pizza with friends and family. This is one of my favorite places!More infoCalabria Brickoven Pizzeria- Mount Juliet$$$$• Pizzeria• Mount Juliet•4.8
- JJensenNashville •1 review5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023This place was great for dinner. Not too busy when we went and the service was super fast. All the employees were great and super friendly. Live music was also great.More infoThe Hampton Social - Nashville$$$$• American• Nashville•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerNashville •2 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023The absolute best food in nashville to treat yourself to on an evening out.More infoChurch and Union - Nashville$$$$• American• Nashville•4.6
- OROliviaRPortland / Oregon •5 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023Adele's is our go-to restaurant for holiday meals and celebrations and the Hangover New Years Day Brunch did not disappoint! DELICIOUS! And the service was excellent as always--5 starsMore infoAdele's$$$$• American• The Gulch•4.6
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Lebanon
9 restaurants that scream “Nashville”
Whether you’re native to the city, a transplant, or a tourist, make sure to visit the nine places that help make Nashville great.
Where to drink in Nashville right now
Nashville’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes
Nashville’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Nashville’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Nashville’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Nashville’s sensational food scene now stretches far beyond local specialties such as hot chicken and barbecue. These days, Music City’s restaurants are defined by innovative, one-of-a-kind experiences—frunch, anyone?—and open kitchens galore. Sample decadent Neapolitan fare in Chestnut Hill and Barcelona-style tapas downtown, then cap your night out at a modern-day supper club and entertainment mash-up in The Gulch. These are the five Nashville restaurants to book right now.
11 top date night restaurants in Nashville
As the home of country music, Nashville is the place to plan a pitch-perfect date. Whether you’ve been married for a decade or just swiped right, there’s a romantic restaurant for you. Take a sushi rolling class together at a pan Asian place in the Gulch. For a more glamorous evening, opt for dinner at a seasonal American spot in a historic Melrose movie theater. No matter where you land, these spots will make date night sing. Read on for a guide to Music City’s 11 most romantic restaurants to book right now.