- TTutuOxford/Oxfordshire •2 reviews4.0Dined 1 day agoWe had the festive breakfast. Was lovely but the hot food came before we had finished the granola. Table too small and would have been nice if it had been set nicely. Eg table cloth.More infoThe Ivy Cambridge BrasseriePrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Cambridge•4.4
- CMCarolynMCambridge/Cambridgeshire •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe really enjoyed our meal & evening. Pub was busy which is good and staff were rushed off their feet but were still friendly and efficient.More infoWaggon and HorsesPrice: Moderate• Pub• St Neots•3.8
- SCSylviaCCambridge/Cambridgeshire •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoA busy Friday lunchtime, atmosphere was great as was food choice and serviceMore infoThe George HotelPrice: Expensive• British• Huntingdon•4.5
- MLMartinLCambridge/Cambridgeshire •1 review4.0Dined on 17 Nov 2023Tried for first time since takeover. Food good, service good although slightly on the slow side. Mostly students serving. Value for money - good. It would be great to see the place busier but I understand they are rebuilding the business after closure. Give them a try, they are trying hard!More infoGeorgePrice: Moderate• Pub• Keyston•3.7
- LOLucieOLondon •13 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023We absolutely love this place! There’s always a lovely atmosphere, the staff are friendly & knowledgeable & the food is always 5*! We’ll be back soon I promise!More infoThe White Horse at TilbrookPrice: Moderate• British• Huntingdon•4.7
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Bolnhurst who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Bolnhurst either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.