- OTOpenTable DinerCambridge/Cambridgeshire •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoGame night was superb. Great food, every course was a winner & something different to try. Service is now so much improved. Just a great event, can we have another one,?More infoThe Pheasant at KeystonPrice: Expensive• Gastro Pub• Keyston•4.7
- RBRichardBNorthampton/Northamptonshire •12 reviews4.0Dined 5 days agoWe booked in at our time of 12.30. We waited for approx 4 minutes, however the welcome was warm when we were noticed . It was quite full even then. i think a lot of people book around the same time. The food , when it came, was hot and delicious, and the plates were hot !. The service was attentive and good. In conclusion Whilst good, I think that it is a touch overpriced and needs to catch up to both the Red Lion and the Pig and WaffleMore infoThe Snooty Fox LowickPrice: Expensive• Gastro Pub• Kettering•4.7
- SBSonyaBCambridge/Cambridgeshire •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoHi, we always enjoy coming back to the Ivy, my sister has celiac disease and she can be dreadfully ill with it but she has never had a problem after eating there. The staff were lovely and very attentive, we also met William the new manager who welcomed us and even took some photos for us, Great experience, see you all again soon. XMore infoThe Ivy Cambridge BrasseriePrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Cambridge•4.4
- MLMartinLCambridge/Cambridgeshire •1 review4.0Dined on 17 Nov 2023Tried for first time since takeover. Food good, service good although slightly on the slow side. Mostly students serving. Value for money - good. It would be great to see the place busier but I understand they are rebuilding the business after closure. Give them a try, they are trying hard!More infoGeorgePrice: Moderate• Pub• Keyston•3.6
- LOLucieOLondon •13 reviews5.0Dined on 1 Jan 2023We absolutely love this place! There’s always a lovely atmosphere, the staff are friendly & knowledgeable & the food is always 5*! We’ll be back soon I promise!More infoThe White Horse at TilbrookPrice: Moderate• British• Huntingdon•4.8
Frequently asked questions
As of December 2, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Keyston. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Pub, Gastro Pub and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Keyston who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Keyston either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.