- PPdgriffGlasgow/Lanarkshire •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoMy wife and I returned after a two year absence that was due to the rudeness of a previous manager. We were celebrating our wedding anniversary and were looking forward to the lamb dish that was listed on the online menu, on arrival found this was no longer on the menu and the only main course dish that we could eat was the burger. Told the waitress that this wasn’t really the best thing to celebrate an occasion, she informed the manager who recommended the ox ragout which although it was a starter the kitchen would be able to serve as a main course. The chef then came to the table and after wishing us a happy anniversary gave us a sample of the dish to try before we ordered. On finding this to be delicious we went on to order and had a fantastic meal. The professionalism, courtesy and helpful attitude of the waitress, manager and chef turned what could have been a disappointing night into an enjoyable experience, Thank you to all involved for making this happenMore infoSugar BoatPrice: Moderate• Bistro• Helensburgh•4.6
- JAJanetteAPerthshire/Stirlingshire •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoAmazing pizza, beautiful desserts and great value presto menu. Very pleasant , efficient staff.More infoTony Macaroni - LargsPrice: Moderate• Italian• Largs•4.3
- GSGillianSArgyll •4 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoLoved it as always and the staff were so attentive and pleasant. Overall a very nice experienceMore infoMarina Restaurant and BarPrice: Expensive• Scottish• Argyll•4.5
- JMJacquieMArgyll •1 review5.0Dined on 17 Nov 2023We were welcomed at the door and shown to sofas in front of an open fire ( gas but very real). The menu was interesting with a good choice. The venison was voted excellent. The dining room was small which was nice as I had expected a much larger room. Again with an open fire. Service was excellent. I think it would be a fabulous venue to have a Christmas party.More infoKnipoch HotelPrice: Expensive• Scottish• Oban•4.3
- TMTracyMArgyll •1 review5.0Dined on 17 Nov 2023The steak and sausage pie was amazing we loved all the food and will be coming back soonMore infoThe ViewPrice: Moderate• Scottish• Oban•3.9
Frequently asked questions
As of November 30, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Oban. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Scottish and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your booking today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Oban who deliver with Deliveroo, Postmates, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeaway.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Oban either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.